Lowest prices for your stay
US$183
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
5,856 results
All reviews across the road international terminal next morning rooftop bar sydney airport long flight an early morning flight comfortable bed car park convenient location room service domestic flight mini bar an overnight stay runway convenience arrivals
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Apart from the arrival experience the stay was good. Booked a deluxe suite with a view of the runway so was good to watch the planes for 2 days. Coffee in the mornings was great. The arrival however. Granted I arrived at about 9am not expecting the room to be ready which I was told its not no issue at all just wanted to leave my bags anyway. Asked if they can call me on my singapore number when the room is ready told no cannot call international numbers, bit odd considering its at the international airport but that's fine. Came back at 150pm was told the room wasn't ready then told 1 min after it is but will need to charge me a early checkin fee. Come on 1 hour and 10 mins to go and want to charge I said no and that this is really not acceptable in the end gave me the room. Well the room clearly was ready even at 9am the amount of dust in the room was dreadful so clearly hadn't been touched in a couple of days. The smears on the inside of the windows was disgusting. So I used my anti bacterial wipes and wiped literally everything over. I work in the industry to not give a early checkin FOC to make the guests stay memorable and go tha extra mile in this day and age is really something. Apart from the arrival experience and the dusty room it was a good stay. Was ky second time staying and will go back again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

72 hours quarantine in a room with a broken tv, loud air conditioning and poor service. The reception rarely answered the telephone and when they did they said they were working on the tv issue with no progress. The view of the dirty car park was as inspiring as it sounds. On the second morning the internet died. On the second afternoon the room telephone died.

Room tip: Avoid this poorly managed hotel.
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Stuka87
Sukhjeev Kochar, Guest Services / Front Office at Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2022

Dear Stuka87,

I apologies that we did not make a stronger and a memorable impression upon you. Your constructive comments concerning the room are well received.

We will be undergoing an extensive, but non-intrusive program, to ensure we maintain the quality standards and finish in all our guest's suites, including a touch up of paint should it be required. All our TV's are being upgraded. We did have some internet and phone issues which impacted the entire Hotel during your stay with us. Please note that the issues have since been rectified. Your feedback has been shared with our Maintenance Manager for training purposes and immediate rectification. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you have encountered.

I would welcome another chance change your Rydges experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when planning your next stay.

Kind Regards,

Sukhjeev Kochar
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 December 2021

The location fully meets the main criterion as an airport hotel.

The room is functional and don't have any issue with it.

My room rate came with a breakfast and to be served at the small cafe at the lobby level. We were been told that the free breakfast only cover one main course and one drink. While the portion of the main course was generous enough, the hotel should be more generous in offering at least one juice and one hot drink which is quite common and not to mention there is unlimited refill in most hotels too.

1  Thank JAMEQ
Sukhjeev Kochar, Guest Services / Front Office at Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2022

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your valuable feedback. We have passed on your feedback to hotels Food & Beverage Manager for review.
We trust you enjoyed your stay and will choose to stay again at the Rydges in the near future.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Great hotel for overnight stop over. Clean , welcoming, very comfortable bed . Tea and coffee facilities in the room and a fridge . Great shower and hairdryer. Also I was able to book a bus to transit me to a internal flight airport that picked me up from the front of the hotel dead on time. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi,
Thank you for your amazing feedback. We're pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and liked the facilities at the hotel. We look forward to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

Loved the location and friendly staff.
No wifi in restaurant that is more than 3G if you need to work .. but very happy they delivered our ordered food to our room so we could continue working when we realised.
Staff are wonderful, rooms are good and clean!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback and appreciation. Experience like yours fuel our passion for service. Your kind comments have been shared with the rest of the team, who will be motivated to continue the endless pursuit of delivering the perfect stay.

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again vey soon.