Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$92
View deal
Expedia
Snaptravel
1,221 results
All reviews space shuttle sydney airport shuttle service room was clean an overnight stay room service short stay mascot train station rooms are small one night stay domestic terminal great stay early flight next morning reception staff international flight convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

What an amazing experience during this pandemic. The staff were amazing and the whole experience was great. It's so tough having to hunker down to stay for an international flight and this was "THE BEST". Thanks so much and I can't wait to stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank SuzanneK1928276465
Justin Style, Owner at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review Travelodge Sydney Airport 5 STARS!
We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing experience staying with us, and that our staff were amazing and helpful. This is something we strive for and I will pass on your feedback to the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our hotel again soon!

Many Thanks,
Bella
Duty Manager
Travelodge Sydney Airport

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Small but very comfortable room. Close to the airport but quiet. Ideal for a quick layover between flights. I was mad to feel welcome despite the swiftly imposed lockdown. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Dear Duffy,

We are so happy to hear that you found our rooms very comfortable and quiet and that our team made you feel welcome.
We can't wait to welcome you back again soon and hopefully Sydney is out of lockdown!

Many Thanks,
Bella
Duty Manager
Travelodge Sydney Airport

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Very helpful and friendly personnel. Very efficient with answers at their fingertips. Doing a great job in difficult times. Hotel is ideally situated for air travel as close to airport and also has a large car park in the premises.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin Style, Owner at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2021

Dear cozensiainstewart
Thank you for taking the time providing us with your feedback. We are delighted to read that your stay with us was enjoyable. It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to be of service again in the future.
Kind regards
Neville Unwala

Reviewed 8 July 2021

Very clean, good linen and pillows. Friendly, helpful and professional staff. Shuttle to the airport next morning. Would stay again. As lockdown, used Uber eats, meal at hotel in reasonable amount of time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin Style, Owner at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Rodent007,

Many thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Levon Karkour
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2021

Stayed for one night. My queen-bed room was functional and very clean. A modestly-sized space and minimally decorated and I was there to rest and sleep so it was absolutely suitable. A hotel staff member helped me with my two heavy suitcases as I made my way to my room. I found that to be a lovely and courteous gesture. I happily used a food delivery service organised through the hotel as well as the airport shuttle which is right next to the hotel (almost in it). The cost of the shuttle was part of the room price which was extremely reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin Style, Owner at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear Elleir,
Thank you for the time providing us with a very positive feedback! I am very glad to read that you noted that the team very friendly and helpful to make your stay comfortable. I am also happy to read that the shuttle service was of use to you. It is always great to read that our guests have thoroughly enjoyed their stay.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again here at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport.
Kind regards