Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
FindHotel
3,957 results
All reviews train station washing machine public transport excellent location supermarket meriton apartment bedroom accommodation gym precinct flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2020

The overall experience is quite good and the room met my expectation. I encountered no major issue with any hotel service and the staffs were pretty friendly as well. The only critique that I had is the floor and the carpet should be cleaner since I found hair on the ground that didn't belong to me.

1  Thank kennethck615
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites Mascot Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

Hi kennethck615,

Thank-You for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that we met your expectations, and there were no major issues throughout your stay. It is unfortunate however to hear of the minor cleanliness issues, so we will most certainly be passing on your feedback to our Housekeeping team.

Thank You again, and wishing you all the best.

Reviewed 15 July 2020

Nice new building pretty well set out for short term guests. Excellent front office service. Close to amenities including supermarket, fresh food, eclectic restaurants and bars. 5 minute walk to trains.
Now all they need to do is get the housekeeping up to standard. That was a big letdown...

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites Mascot Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020

Hi donmulcahy,

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Reception staff and amenities. Your kind words will most certainly be passed on as well. It is however disappointing to hear about the housekeeping issues you encountered. Rest assured, we will be looking into this. Would love to host you again in the future, so please do not hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 14 July 2020

Have stayed at this hotel many times and always had good experiences. Had booking for 12 days, hotel closed on 9th day and we were relocated to another location around the corner to poorer location. Inconvenient to say the least. Standard of room servicing has dropped off. Must have put put an idiot in charge as its showing in the standard of staff training.

Morning Mr. Phillip,

It was a pleasure to speak to you at Mascot Central on Check-Out of the 8th of this month, your understanding was very much appreciated. It was disappointing to hear that your stay at our nearby location was subpar, and I will be passing on the feedback accordingly.

As discussed on Thursday, I hope you have enjoyed your week at Kent Street in the city, and truly hope to host you again in the near future. Apologies once again for the relocation, and wish you all the best.

James D

Reviewed 14 July 2020

I found dried blood on the bathroom towel they gave me and I complained about it and they tried to tell me it was glue. They gave no compensation they argued with me over it. Complete lack of professionalism. The compensation they gave me was 15% off the room and new towels. I decided to leave instead. Horrible coming from the duty manager to try convince me it’s something else when it’s clearly what it is. Horrible and will never come back here.

Date of stay: June 2020

Hi nicolesvobodaa,

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. It's disappointing to hear about the issues you incurred during your short stay with us. Rest assured, we will be looking into this to prevent any issues from arising in the future. We would love to host you again in future, so should you wish to change your mind, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 9 July 2020

Clean and tidy well appointed rooms which were perfect for our week long stay in Sydney. Short walk to Mascot station, restaurants and shops. The complex includes a gym and swimming pool (which unfortunately were closed due to COVID 19)

Hi FayeDingaway,

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the clean and tidy rooms we have on offer. It is however disappointing for all our guests in house regarding our amenities, however understandably, are governed by local council regulations. Rest assured, we have opened our facilities since then. We would love to host you again in the future, so please do not hesitate to reach out.