See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Dirty and run down. No coffee. The ad I seen online said free continental breakfast. There was nothing. Paid cash then received an email from booking.com that this hotel said I never even showed up. After my car jacking there were two younger girls behind the desk that let me use their phone. That was the only thing nice about this place

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank Juliet_HD2014
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Booked a king room for 2 people.
Only had one hand towel for both of us in the room. Requested extra towels and after 2 days these never arrived. There was no breakfast service the first day and the second day there was only breakfast from 12:00 for which I was told there was a charge (not included as per the booking)

The wifi was not working where we where and the bed had metalwork sticking out the side that I caught myself in a number of times.

Housekeeping never entered or cleaned the room and the hotel was generally rundown and in a poor state of affair

The shower also kept going from boiling hot to freezing cold.

I would not stay here again for any reason
You would honestly be better sleeping in your car.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank zakwbomgar
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Hello. I apologize for bothering you this morning. But, We are currently in room 139. I'm just really upset about this entire situation. We got this room tonight because I have 2 B at the hospital at 5 AM for surgery. We're very unhappy about the service we've received here. Took my shoes off 1st thing upon coming in here. Went to put my soda's N the fridge. Floor very wet. Feet got soaked. David went to take his shower. We have no towels or washcloths at all in our bathroom. Put his clothes back on & went out & asked the woman working the front 4 some so we could shower B4 going to the hospital. She would only give him 1 towel. That I guess we're going to have to share or something. Said that she couldn't get us any right now. Well, does she not work here? Is that not her job? What exactly R you all paying her 4 anyway? Alls I wanted/needed B4 my surgery was 2 B able to try 2 relax & maybe take myself a nice bath. I mean this isn't right! I don't understand! I know that I'm not yall's only customer that wants 2 take a bath while I'm here. Do you all not expect your customers to take 1? Or, what? This is by far the worse room I've ever rented. &, The very worse customer service I've ever received! Wee, anyway...that's all I wanted to say! I will not be returning here! &, I'll make sure that everyone else is also aware of how bad of an experience I had here. &, I thought yall might want to know as well. Thank you. Have A Blessed Day!
Regards,

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joy B
Reviewed 27 July 2016

my visit was great being there, the service at the front desk was very nice, I like the girls greeting with a smile.The room as nice and clean, no frills but its a decent place for a couple of nights.Its very convenient for going to any fast food venue that a couple of minutes way,cant beat the price.I will be back again along with my friends

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This place is filthy and not safe. We change rooms three times until we gave up and left without refund because we booked online. Roaches, condom wrappings, blood stains and cigarette burns on the bed sheets, ashes in the drawers etc... people having sex in a car next to us un the parking while another is shooting roman candles in the parking lot. One man aprocher me when I was leaving asking me how much the hotel wa charging me because he could rent me his room for cheaper.... do not go there.

Date of stay: July 2016