See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Got a recently renovated Suite. Floor was dirty and sticky, sheets needed changing., Tub dirty, Towels of Cheap Quality.
Asked for refund - I was told no refunds are given. Ended up going to Walmart to buy sheets and cleaning supplies. Do yourself a favor and keep driving.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Memphis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Tony, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Very poor customer service. After having had car trouble and not getting in to the motel until 2:30 in the morning, I requested a noon check out instead of 11:00 and was refused. Judging from the many empty spaces, they were not very busy. Will never go back.

Date of stay: January 2018
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Memphis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Mike, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard your reservation and the inconveniences you experienced during your check out process. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Just terrible. Avoid this one at all costs. Noisy, filthy, smelly, disgusting!

Very low class of "clientele" . Too close to a major highway. Hard to believe it can continue to operate like this.

Don't be suckered like I was.

Room tip: Avoid like the plague (or you just get it)
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WearyWandererOhio
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is a budget motel, but that is not an excuse to be filthy dirty! I ended up with black feet after a few minutes walking on the laminated flooring. The blankets have cigarette burns and the bath has hairs in from a previous guest. Check in is friendly, but check your bill as they accidentally add 2 dollars extra per night onto your agreed room rate. There are lots of hotels nearby for 10 dollars more. Staying here is a false economy.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Unprofessional, rude and highly disrespectful African-American male at the front desk. He came to my room, banged the door aggressively and blatantly accused me of stealing a cellphone based off of mistaken identity. I'm a professional with no criminal record, and I'm highly offended. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay until this happened about two hours ago. I'm in tears because of how this man treated me. Please shop around for a more professional, hospitable motel

Date of stay: December 2016