See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The place is convinient to downtown Memphis , about 10 min . But not a place u want to stay with family . Nothing to do around . Once you check in . Stay indoors . Next door gas station and an ihop nearby is good place for a bite .

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank CaptUnmesh
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our location and for your unpleasant stay due to the dissatisfaction you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This was one of the worst experience I have ever had with all my travels. First the person checking me in had a poor attitude
and was not helpful at all. After being there about a hour the fire alarm went off nonstop for at least a hour or better. The rooms were nothing desirable. I dealt with the noise as long as I could. They would not refund at least half of what I spent on the room. When I left the alarm was still going off. I suggest you run if you ever come across this particular establishment.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Got coupons from the visitor center without any restrictions. 42 a night/fri+sat 49 plus tax. At the check- in I was told it's 60 plus tax in Sunday night. For what reason they spread Coupons? Only to tell you they are not valid... Vers suspicious really.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2016

One of the worst Motels I have ever seen. Stay away if you can. The electricity was not working well. The room key did not work. No breakfast, unfriendly staff. We walked to the I-Hop close by for breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed over the July 4th weekend for 3 days and house keeping never came in our room.it was the worst experience we have ever had at this hotel chain in all the years we stayed at them the fact that i had to go to the front desk every night for towels and even toilet paper was ridiculous

Date of stay: July 2016