See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Got coupons from the visitor center without any restrictions. 42 a night/fri+sat 49 plus tax. At the check- in I was told it's 60 plus tax in Sunday night. For what reason they spread Coupons? Only to tell you they are not valid... Vers suspicious really.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2016

One of the worst Motels I have ever seen. Stay away if you can. The electricity was not working well. The room key did not work. No breakfast, unfriendly staff. We walked to the I-Hop close by for breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed over the July 4th weekend for 3 days and house keeping never came in our room.it was the worst experience we have ever had at this hotel chain in all the years we stayed at them the fact that i had to go to the front desk every night for towels and even toilet paper was ridiculous

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank purplezoey
Reviewed 29 April 2016

If you're considering staying here, just forget it! Room smelled like smoke, hair everywhere, dirty towels, no shampoo, floor never been swept, dirty q-tip, absolutely FILTHY! I'll be calling the Better Business Bureau. I got my sleeping bag and pillow from my car. Seriously, don't stay here!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2015

this was the worst experience of my life. the staff was rude and was instructed not to give any one a refund since the manager was out of town.. we argued with this girl for 30 mins. she gave us another room and it was even worst. the outside room which was supposed to be "updated" was infested with ants. take my word when i say do not stay here. we checked out and went to another hotel.

Room Tip: DO not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janiese B
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Janiese,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.