Agoda.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewssitting areafrancis hospitalspacious roomtwo double bedsrestaurants and shoppinghot itemsfree breakfastexcellent staynice place to stayoatmealhot breakfastthe breakfast areawe've stayeddefinitely stay here againenjoyed my stayparking lotmemphis area
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Memphis was a great stopping point driving home from Indiana. The hotel staff was wonderful and the room was great. Having a safe and refrigerator in the room is a great benefit to us. The breakfast was more than I anticipated. Had a glass of wine that was a little pricey for this hotel - $10, but it hit the spot! I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2015

From the minute we checked in I felt we would have a good experience staying at this hotel. It was our first time staying there and I will definitely consider Hyatt Place for future trips to other cities.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I visited my brother while staying here. This location is good and while there is a train track nearby, just take a room on a high floor facing the opposite side. The rooms looked a bit dated, but beds were comfy. The common area needs some cleaning or refurbishing, as breakfast room chair upholstery was stained, as were elevator floors. Good Hyatt Place, but in need of a little sprucing up.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2015

First time staying there and I was very pleased with the staff, the breakfast, the room. The overall stay was excellent...... I am staying there again for the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend and looking forward to the great customer service where everyone is so kind .................................

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 24 November 2015

The staff was welcoming and everyone seemed genuine. The room was comfortable and clean. The only problem I had was some TV channels not coming in and satellite losing signal during rain one evening. I enjoyed my 5 night stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business