“Awesome”

Ranked #12 of 1,566 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Terrace is the perfect location for dinner with handcrafted cocktails, uninterrupted river views, and unmatched atmosphere.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome time at the bar. Kudos for Boyd the bartender for his awesome drinks and service. We will come back again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal and the host Brooke was wonderfully accommodating. Definitely coming back for more!

1  Thank Nakita H
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great view and great service! Very quint and relaxing atmosphere!!! The appetizers were perfect and the service was exceptional!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I went to the Terrace once.....and we had a wonderful time socializing with a table full of ladies celebrating a birthday.....they drove all the way from Olive Branch to come to the Terrace. My Gin and Tonic was made incorrectly....the bartender hit the soda water button instead of the tonic button.....I brought it to their attention and they remade my drink......the manager made a comment "one more thing on my list to fix".....he was obviously new in his position......left me underwhelmed. Food is mediocre.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Located on the top floor of the River Inn in Harbor Town of Mud Island, the Terrace offers stunning views of the Mississippi River with floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows. If that isn't all, when the temperature is right management opens the windows to allow the delta breeze to flow through the establishment. Service is by far some of the best I have experienced in any locale, with Brandon and Boyd leading the way behind the bar with a fantastic repertoire of cocktails and creative flair. Jackie and Lily are two long standing waitresses that work extremely hard, very personable, and highly knowledgeable of the menu/drink selections. Management always aims to please, and sees to the inclusion of drink specials. One of my favorites is Champagne thursday. I highly recommend stopping by this establishment for any occasion, whether it be a gathering of friends, professional meetup, or romantic evening. You will not be dissapointed.