“Put a Cork in it!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I can't believe it but I had the best brisket ever here! One would have thought they were in Texas it was moist tender and had an amazing beef flavor. Great service, meal size and quality food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,334)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went to Corky's based on the reviews and they did not disappoint. Went for the combo meat platter to get a taste of various options, including catfish, brisket, and pulled pork. Every part of the meal was excellent. Service was also fast and attentive throughout. We were lucky to get in a little early around 6pm; the waiting room filled quickly after our arrival.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

It's been 5 years since our last trip to Memphis, but our 1st stop was lunch at Corky's. The walls are lined with autographed photos of celebs who have stopped in for some mouth-watering BBQ. The rolls almost melt in one's mouth. I ate the pulled pork sandwich with mac & cheese. The sandwich had tender meat and the mac & cheese was very creamy. The service was fantastic, also. Wish Corky's would move to St. Louis.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I had heard thru a friend that this place is a must eat bbq joint in Memphis. I was not disappointed and my favorite item was their catfish. It is a filet, was farm raised in the Mississippi delta and was excellent with hot sauce. I ordered the combo plate with sausage, catfish and turkey. The sausage was polish sausage with grill marks and did not like they sauced the turkey and prefer no sauce. They also do not have greens which surprised me and they ran out of green beans and brisket but they did wrestle me up a salad which was mediocre at best. Scott, the server was a nice guy but did not seem to be a problem solver or customer service friendly person so another strike against this place and brought me sweet tea when I asked for half and half. I did order a rack of St. Louis ribs and could only eat half a rack.

I would come back and just order the catfish because it was so good. I ate at the location on Germantown Pike.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The BBQ and Brisket were both excellent. Also the dry rub was so good I bought enough for me and my supervisor. The sides, service, desert, were also excellent.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Corky's BBQ? Share your experiences!