All reviews room was clean pet friendly hotel memphis area hard boiled eggs would stay here again breakfast area waffles great place to stay up to date road trip front desk clerk free breakfast great room pets lq interstate inns
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This was my second and LAST stay at this LQ location. Both times more than a year apart the same items were broken like the side entry. Both times the room was dirty, dust, cup rings on furniture, carpet and sink dirty. The housekeeping resources left two conditioners no shampoo. One of the soaps was used in the box, gross. The owners and management need to spend a little more money on shore or go on back to India. The parking lot is horrible, lack of room and undersized spaces. There are better LQ's in Memphis, keep driving or stay in your car, it will be cleaner.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear: Eddie M

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Rooms are great. Area is ok. It’s a little higher in price but the room is clean and breakfast is good. The staff is very friendly. I didn’t travel with my dog but it’s pet friendly. They also have a small section of snack available for purchase.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear: Ystl4s11

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are glad you had enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff for their great work. Our team looks forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We had three different rooms and none of them worked. 1 no AC ( in July). Front desk ask if we wanted another room (duh). Second toilet did not work, same question do you want another room. Look at pics , we had to use towels ( towels supplied by hotel to fix)to sit.
We checked out two days early and went to another hotel We staff is very rude and they do not listen. Will contact corporate and pull my membership. I will ever never stay at La Quinta, too many other brands . I can not believe trip advisor gave them a 2017 award. Stay far awayyyyyyyyy!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank T9803WQthomasc

Dear: Thomas C

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We decided to stop over in Memphis on our way home. I wanted to avoid the astronomical prices of the downtown hotels and found the reviews for this LaQuinta. This hotel is about 15 miles outside of Memphis but it really isn't that much of a drive. I was happy with what we found when we stayed. Certain parts of the room were a little worse for wear. Parts of the vinyl on the room desk chair were peeling off and there was missing paint in places near the sink / vanity. That can all be overlooked as the room was very very clean. I look for cleanliness more than anything and this LaQuinta did not disappoint. The breakfast was a little disappointing but not a deal breaker by any means. The only eggs were hard boiled. Biscuits had to be warmed up as they were with the bread for making toast. Apple juice and orange juice were very watered down. They did have a make your own waffle station which my family enjoyed. Overall, we were happy with our stay and appreciate the owners and staff maintaining such a clean hotel and being so friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear: Walkermama

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at la Quinta for a night . We came in late night and was very exhausted . Gee the guy at the front desk was so excellent and swift with our check in . The rooms was excellent condition and they had a wide variety of breakfast in the morning . Definitely recommend to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear: Kunal B