US$203
Hotels.com
US$117
US$139
US$109
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$336
Agoda.com
US$437
Expedia
2,184 results
All reviewsrooftop barmississippi riverjunior suitebeale streetboutique hotelfire pitvalet parkinglarge bathroombeautiful hotelvalet servicedowntown memphisfew blocksmud islandsouthern hospitalitycivil rights museummain streettwilight
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Nice hotel on the whole. However, some details were annoyingly lacking. Examples: no bath mats - had to use a towel; no bath robe; no soap dish; no salt/pepper delivered with breakfast (which, by the way, arrived earlier than expected, and no replacement order card was left for the following day). There were a few other similarly small but nagging issues, such as missing drape hooks, broken trim pieces, etc. On the upside, the hotel was quite comfortable and stylish, the food was excellent, and the service was friendly. I'd probably stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This trip was a getaway trip for one night and my stay at the Madison made it wonderful! Beautiful hotel and wonderful staff. The sky terrace has the best views of the river. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a beautiful place to stay in Memphis.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shondra B, Front Office Manager at Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff. They are truly our greatest asset. I am so glad that you enjoyed Twilight it is one of the best assets.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I enjoyed the hotel for the most part. We were upgraded to a junior suite which was nice. The only issue I had was that I could hear the water (shower and toilet) running from my bathroom. Other than that, it was fine. I would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that we missed the mark on your stay. I can assure you that our maintenance team will be made aware of the issues you experienced. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We stayed in the Madison for two nights. This hotel has character. The room was clean. The staff was friendly and gave great recommendations for food and drink within the area. It was just a short walk to Beale Street. It was exactly what we were looking for on our short stay. We utilized the valet and had no problem getting our vehicle in or out whenever we needed to.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Overall, the hotel was awesome. The staff was great. The rooms are beautiful. The only area for improvement would be the cleanliness of the bathroom. A few team members expressed the same. The shower and bathtub could use some deep cleaning. Again, that was the only thing that needed any improvement. The hotel is really wonderful and I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business