All reviews trolley line bistro food beale street front desk valet parking main street within walking distance balcony room mud island starbucks coffee hot tub the hotel staff convenient location would stay here again clean hotel wonderful hotel great room
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I spoke with Lois today who is the manager of this location. I had to tell her how much that I enjoyed her staff. Latisha. Andrew, Tanako, Michael, Rico and not to Mention the three people that worked either in the kitchen or at the bistro area. Everyone seemed to enjoy their jobs and were very pleasant. Leticia and Andrew gave us some great recommendations on how to get places. This location is minutes away from the trolley, bass pro shop and walking distance to Beale Street. Needless to say we were happy with the location we picked and just 2 1/2 blocks away is the restaurant called Flight, Eden is a Mixologist there and was fun and delightful, please tell her that Colorado says hi. A great wine list and the food was incredible. I WOULD recommend this hotel because of its location as many other things.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CindyLou2262
Lois D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to post such positive comments about your hotel experience and especially our staff members. I am happy to share your review with each of them. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you; have a great day!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Clean hotel, well laid out. Good restaurant though a bit pricey. I was on expenses so it was all good. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. All in all a very good stay in a quiet and comfortable property.

Room Tip: High and on the corner
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lois D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the perfect score as our staff works very hard to ensure each guest has a great experience. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The property was easy to find and a very nice well maintained hotel.
Rooms were comfortable and very quiet.
The hotel staff were well informed and professional.
The hotel is blocks from some of Memphis’ famous barbecue and jazz entertainment.
I would absolutely recommend this property if you are visiting or just passing through Memphis.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

It is a good location, valet parking available. Rooms are okay as well. Ambiance on ground floor / breakfast area is not great but the food itself and Starbucks offer all you need. Close to river and downtown bars. One improvement point is that I never got the invoice which they promised to send by mail.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardMemDowntown, General Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thanks for staying with us. Hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future. Sorry you did not get the invoice requested. Please let me know if you still have not received the invoice and I will make sure we get that to you right away.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I was running late (flight) for a St. Jude fund raiser and Brian Coleman the head of security took the time to drive me to the event as my Uber was not going to arrive on time. I was impressed how Brian asked if he could help and in the time with him on the way to the St. Jude event I felt like a experienced why Memphis and St. Jude are known for their down to earth quality and caring. Thank you Brian Coleman at the Memphis courtyard downtown for taking the time help another person out.

Room Tip: Stay above the second floor - music on Beale street.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Lois D, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Bill C

I am glad you made your St. Jude event, of course St. Jude is near and dear to all our hearts! Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience with Brian. Just as you feel, I appreciate him for going that extra mile; I will make certain his Manager and team mates are aware of his example of caring. I Thank you again and hope to see you at the next St. Jude event. have a great day!