See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

After my scary experience trying to checkin with next door hotel this was the life saver .upon being checked inn I believed that this was a remodeled hotel with some major renovation work completed . The room was clean , bed was great and sleep was awesome . Overall a great budget place .

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Upon check-in, they didn't even have my reservation in which I showed them three emails/confirmations from the hotel. Hotel name had changed a year ago and they had no good explanation as to why they didn't have reservation. Also, the pics online were VERY misleading. I had to get sheets changed because they were DIRTY. To make matters worse, they could not have been more rude.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Appears to be either new or recently remodeled. Felt like we were in a Holiday Inn Express. Very clean, very comfortable beds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and the lobby have a modern look you would expect in more expensive hotels but the price here was very easy on the pocket.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear John K,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We take great pride in our new facilities and hope to see you again on future travels.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Honestly was making light of this place. Thought it would be a nightmare(Based on the name alone and the structure of the building). As a person who likes 4 star hotels only, this over night stay was affordable $85. We drove by, stopped in and got a room without a reservation.
The room was standard, very clean, plenty of hot water for a family of 4. There were 2 queen beds, flat screen tv, the beds were super comfy. If you eat a light breakfast they offer a free one. Cereal, muffins, oatmeal,waffles and coffee. (Make yourself) Not great just ok at best.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear secret507,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms at affordable prices. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our locations across the Country.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

It is a nice plce to stay. Very clean, looks relly nice, and the staff are not only polite but try to help you with any problems. My stay their was very pleasant. It was quite so I got a good night's rest. I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear victor h,

We appreciate hearing from you. We take great pride in exceeding the expectations of our guests. We hope to see you again sometime!