All reviews mansion house golf course claret jug carrick spa wonderful spa spa facilities small balcony first class rooftop pool hot tub thermal experience steam room per night stunning views boathouse restaurant treatment lodge
Reviewed 13 February 2017

After visiting Lodge 100 I found myself subject to the similar hygiene and maintenance standards that I experienced on my previous visit. Additionally in an unlocked kitchen cupboard I found mouse/rat poison (see pictures) along with the very large ridge in the carpet that I had previously reported in November along with a foisty smell.
I took time to list my concerns to the resort management via a feedback form and in a direct email. The response was one I can only describe as the answer to everything and a solution for nothing.
Finally from my prospective I would suggest some retraining for the resort manager who seems incapable of running the lodges at this beautiful resort? I am sure I will not be the only one to inform you of Lodge 100 short comings.
Ostrich, Head & Sand are a few words that spring to mind!

Room Tip: Great resort in a beautiful location, spoilt only by poor maintenance standards!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Wonderful place to get away from a busy life. Spa spot on, golf challenging for beginnings with fab views. So close to Glasgow, you can travel in by train from Helensburgh in about 30 mins. It's a home from home for us.

Room Tip: Appartment 114. Overlooks the 16th green and Loch Lomond😉 Very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stayed at n September 2016,repeating our holiday at The Carrick in 2013.By chance, we finished in the same unit, overlooking the Loch and the golf course. It has 2 bedrooms with en- suite bathrooms, and a well-equipped kitchen. A spacious living room was a flight.
The golf club house is a few minutes walk away, and the Carrick provides free access to all its amenities, such as a superb swimming pool, saunas and a roof-top infinity pool.
This was a 5star holiday, and we plan to return. Many scenic areas are nearby,around the Loch, and short car trips help to enliven the experience

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016

On arriving at the carrick mansion house still freezing from a long walk in luss then into a warm very tastefully decorated apartment, stunning views over the golf course and Ben lomond . Decided to go for a spa at the carrick which is only a short walk away. The amenities are fabulous . Very quiet as no children in the carrick but they can use the pool at Cameron house . A very restful weekend . Our favourite place to come for a weekend break

Room Tip: Mansion house or a lodge . They are both amazing
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The children loved playing in the facilities and the grounds there was lots to do with them and the aeroplane trip was a real thrill for them. The spa and golf facilities which was close by five minutes in the car at the most was brilliant. the food in the golf club was also a very good price and a good selection on the menu.

Stayed: October 2015