Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
All reviews one way system beetroot soup rib of beef great menu for sunday lunch sticky toffee pudding cooked to perfection haggis good size one night isle of skye sanitizer island bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I stayed at the Hebridean last month with my partner & friends, we were not disappointed. We both had one of the beautifully newly decorated rooms, with breathtaking views. I enjoyed lying in my bed in the morning with a cuppa looking at the beautiful scenery. The rooms were modern & very comfortable. Breakfast each morning was delicious, highly recommend the bacon & French toast. Our dinner was one of the nicest meals out I’ve had in a very long time, my steak was cooked to perfection. The staff at the hotel could not have been nicer & more accommodating. The hotel is in a great area to visit all the tourist spots easily but a must do tip is visit the Heb’s food shack, the pizza was unreal. We cannot wait to book up & visit again.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank kerrye526
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and would recommend this place a 1000x over! The rooms have been newly refurbished (including the bathroom) and are absolutely amazing! However, the most amazing part of the rooms are the views you get....the views are simply stunning and worth the stay alone!!

We also eat here one night and the food was fantastic. We had the mussels and chicken liver pate for starter, fish & chips and a Steak for the main, and a warm salted caramel brownie for dessert. Mina the host was also very helpful, friendly and attentive to our needs.

I would highly recommend this place and we’ll definitely be back again!!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank RossJannetta
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

We have recently moved to Skye and were thrilled to find a good place for Sunday lunch. However unfortunately our visit last weekend was extremely poor. The soup was extremely comparable to baby food and the sunday lunch extremely disappointing. I had the belly pork which I'd previously had before and enjoyed however this time it was simply a lump of non crispy fat. There was no gravy in the plate so we requested more and were charged £2 for the pleasure. Thankfully the wait staff were quite understanding and took the pork dish off the bill.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth_A_UK
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

Popped in for dinner this evening. Great staff, great food. Would definitely recommend.
The rib of beef with haggis is definitely worth trying. Friendly service throughout. Would return without hesitation.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank steve54Edinburgh
Reviewed 30 September 2020

My friends and I visited Isle of Skye for the weekend & were recommended to stay at the Hebridean Inn. We were booked into the ‘Iona’ family room, which had the most amazing views!
Staff were very friendly & welcoming. Prior to heading out to explore, we were served an amazing 2 course breakfast of our choice. Our room was clean & comfortable. Free parking. Situated in a great spot. Would highly recommend to people visiting!

Date of stay: September 2020