Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Salads

Never let down with a visit to Gouldings. I always fancy lots on the menu as seeing it come out... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
capt-ll
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Family Tradition

I visit here every Xmas Eve with my kids My Parents brought me and my brother every Xmas Eve too... read more

jacmcg2017
Scotland, United Kingdom

All reviews winter wonderland cakes clyde valley santa visit home baking well worth the wait lovely lunch value for money previous years christmas day great range santa's grotto christmas spirit tractor ride pie hot chocolate lovely staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been bringing our daughter here for years at Christmas to see Santa. It is always a fabulous experience for the whole family. However, we were not sure about booking this year due to COVID. I'm so glad that we did. My daughter had the most amazing time and was literally bouncing. The staff were great and made sure her visit was extra special as it was also her birthday. I contacted Santa to let him know she was coming. When he called my daughter over by name and knew her age she was delighted and has been sure to inform everyone that she has talked to! Well done Gouldings for bringing the Christmas magic under such difficult circumstances. We will return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the Winter Wonderland, it was so well done and magical. And having a cuppa and a mince pie included was a nice touch too.
My 10yr old loved it, and even my cynical 15yr old thought it was brilliant
It must have taken a lot of work to amend things with little notice when the lockdown rules were changes, and they've done it brilliantly. I hope it has been v successful for Gouldings. Top marks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff were fantastic at the winter wonderland. My kids loved it, and it was lovely for them to have some normality in the crazy year that has been 2020 ⛄

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful Christmas set up Goulding’s did. My 11 month old wee girl really enjoyed it she liked all the music statues they drew her attention. The staff are all very nice and it was very well organised with all the safety measures in place. It was a lovely wee touch getting the Santa hat and the adults getting a free hot drink and great quality of presents for the children.
Big thanks to Goulding’s for doing a brilliant job for keeping the Christmas spirit in such difficult circumstances.
Merry Christmas from Nadine & Reeva x

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment we arrived for our pre booked visit we were advised of waiting times, and where the hand sanitisers were located making sure all guidelines were adhered to.

We went to see a socially distanced Santa who took the time to talk to our shy daughter making sure she told him what she wanted. It was very different experience from previous years, but a great variety of photo opportunities in the grotto, a fabulous hot chocolate and a wide selection of gifts for the little ones to choose from.