Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
All reviews coach house old world roaring fire historic hotel steeped in history its charm winston churchill coast road roast beef lovely meal course meal both nights warm welcome first class ireland glens denise
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021

My friend and I stayed here for our second time last week.
This hotel is an old-world gem. Carol, Denise, and Mairead looked after us so well. A home from home.
Hope to see you all again soon.
Darragh and Hazel

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

booked a night here with friends for a birthday celebration. had a seaview room. Bright, airy and spotless. Had dinner in the restaurant. Food was excellent (although it did take one hour to arrive from order time). Best Irish Coffee I've had in a long time. Breakfast was also first class - just so nice to have it freshly made. Highly recommend a stay. Also visit Cranny Falls and do a boat trip round the bay if you have time.

Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

I spent a lovely evening having dinner at the Londonderry Arms Hotel. I booked a table as they had a seafood night and I wasn't disappointed. I was dining alone so was given a small table tucked away in a corner by the fire where I could read quietly but also enjoy the atmosphere. I was made to feel welcome by all the staff who and my request to have some time between the starter and main course was granted. The food was delicious and I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet treats which were presented as the dessert. I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed for amping weekend and were made feel very welcome. The hotel has a old fashioned charm which you just don't get with modern hotels - you can just tell that it's steeped in history. Our room was clean and functional with a view of the sea. The room was dated and.a bit "creeky" but like I said above that's actually part of the charm. Breakfast was fresh and tasty and on the one evening which we dined in the hotel the meal was absolutely first class.
We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Booked this hotel as they assured me they accommodate a gluten free menu for a birthday celebration,
Dinner was a disaster with no gluten free menu, husband didn't get feed until 9pm
Room damp mould in bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2021