Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$157
View deal
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews coach house old world roaring fire historic hotel steeped in history its charm winston churchill coast road roast beef lovely meal course meal both nights warm welcome first class ireland glens denise
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

I spent a lovely evening having dinner at the Londonderry Arms Hotel. I booked a table as they had a seafood night and I wasn't disappointed. I was dining alone so was given a small table tucked away in a corner by the fire where I could read quietly but also enjoy the atmosphere. I was made to feel welcome by all the staff who and my request to have some time between the starter and main course was granted. The food was delicious and I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet treats which were presented as the dessert. I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed for amping weekend and were made feel very welcome. The hotel has a old fashioned charm which you just don't get with modern hotels - you can just tell that it's steeped in history. Our room was clean and functional with a view of the sea. The room was dated and.a bit "creeky" but like I said above that's actually part of the charm. Breakfast was fresh and tasty and on the one evening which we dined in the hotel the meal was absolutely first class.
We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Booked this hotel as they assured me they accommodate a gluten free menu for a birthday celebration,
Dinner was a disaster with no gluten free menu, husband didn't get feed until 9pm
Room damp mould in bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Had a 2 day short stay at the Londonderry Arms in Carnlough
Oldy worldly charming decor throughout
First class staff courteous and extremely helpful
Rooms comfortable and very clean
Food was excellent and delicious mostly local and generous portions
Breakfast was a little sparce but ample to start the day
Great base to explore the beautiful Glen's
Throughout our visit the emphasis on hygiene and precautions due to the pandemic was very reassuring with free masks and hand sanitizers all through the hotel
Staff constantly cleaning and sanitising all surfaces
Recommend this hotel and will certainly stay again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

This is my first time for Londonderry. I like Londondery architecture. I went to the wall of Londonderry. I see around the town. Whether is cold. It is rain all day. I take a lot of pictures. In evening you can take beautiful picture on the bridge.

Date of stay: March 2021