“Good, better when quiet.”
Review of Coriander

Coriander
Ranked #84 of 132 Restaurants in Bridport
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Had a nice Aloo Gobi from here, which was very reasonably priced. (Takeaway) I found the quality of the food is slightly better in the winter, presumably when it's quieter. It's never been bad though!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 26 July 2020

Ordered through just eat at 1850, for delivery at 2000 phoned up at 2015 to be told its just cooking 20 mins 30 mins later phoned again to be told its out with the delivery driver,be 5 mins.
20 mins later phoned again to be told its cooking, at this point we told the restaurant we would come in, on arrival we asked for a refund as it was nearly 3 hours from the time of placing the order, we were told you can not have a refund as we ordered through the just eat app, whilst stood waiting for the food as I wasn't going with out food or money we whitnes 2 children under the age of 7 playing and running around the kitchen. WE WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN

Date of visit: July 2020
3  Thank N8902GIalexw
Reviewed 15 April 2020

Had a delivery and it was awful, the chicken had like a gone off smell and it was rubbery and chewy. Safe to say I’m avoiding this place and going back to the other Indian on south street.

Date of visit: April 2020
4  Thank jamiesInclair777
Reviewed 21 February 2020

My husband and I ordered our first curry from coriander tonight after seeing recommendations about how good it was. We have to say we were very impressed from how easy it was to order online through to very prompt delivery!
The food was piping hot generous portions and delicious the chicken fell apart it was so tender and juicy the sauces (korma Lucknow and madras) were thick and full of flavor. I’m not a huge hot spicy fan but I’m so glad I tried the madras lots of spices and flavorsome. Couldn’t fault anything so glad we tried Coriander we will be trying more dishes from them! And would definitely recommend them very reasonably priced too. Also must say thank you to the friendly delivery driver who brought our food which is a rarity nowadays! 10 out of 10. Thank you guys we will be back

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank sudavep
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Perfect atmosphere, all the memories of India came back. The food was the kind that you close your eyes as it goes in your mouth it was that delicious. Really kind attentive service. It might have been the owner, our server, he created the Dorset Naga dish that my husband loved. I had the Simla garlic chef speciality and it was the perfect heat. Every thing was done well and we had a great evening. Thank you. We will see you again!

Date of visit: February 2020