All reviews crazy golf horse riding swimming pool large site petting zoo on site mini golf fish and chip shop the barn great site pitch and putt camping shop well stocked shop family bathroom mid season toilet block nature trail
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We have just been to stay at Stowford for the second time and it was great. The pitches are a good size with plenty of room to spread out we stayed in field 4. The facilities are very clean and well kept . Toilets and showers were pristine.
We enjoyed the Music/Beer Festival whilst there and thoroughly enjoyed it .
We ate in the pub and it was very nice and not overpriced either.
We will return to this site its great even though we nicked named it Windy Meadows as its very windy .

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank trishy692018
StowfordFarmMeadows, General Manager at Stowford Farm Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thanks for your review I'm glad you enjoyed the festival, and all our facilities.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay at Stowford, it’s a large site but offers fab facilities and location is ideal for visiting the beautiful
North Devon coast line. We have a touring caravan the pitch was a good size and in close proximity to the shower blocks and a 3 min walk to the Shop.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks Jess, hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first ever camping trip as a family.

I like quiet holidays in the middle of nowhere, with no neighbours and just time to sit and read books or go for gentle strolls. This holiday was therefore not my ideal location as the site is massive, although after about 10pm was not at all noisy.

This holiday however was not for me, but for us as a family. My 5 year old loved it and what makes her happy, makes me happy. She loved having lots of new people to play with, she loved the play areas, the swimming pool and all the fun she had. Sadly, the day we went to the farm they had closed early, possibly due to bad weather, but I don’t see this as a negative as we had so much other fun.

As a constructive thing, perhaps a little more cleaning could be done in field 2 toilets but the problem there does not lie with the campsite owners (who had a
Good system of cleaning in place), rather I wish other people would not cause so much mess. Overall if you timed it right, the loos were very very clean.

Much has been made, on here, on the service of food at the pub, we ate there twice, yes service was slow but not slow enough to ruin what was a lovely meal with friends.

Would I as an individual return - no
Would I with my family return - most definitely.

I hope that as we start to explore camping as our main holiday options we are able to use your site again and find others like you.

1  Thank 12carol341234
StowfordFarmMeadows, General Manager at Stowford Farm Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thanks it was great to read your comments, I'm glad your enjoyed your family holiday. Hopefully your little girl will grow up with lovely memories of her camping holidays with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Spent four days in our caravan and it was awesome. Great facilities and convenient To Ilfracombe and Woolacombe. Lots to do and lovely little villages around. Watching Banger car racing was amazing. Local cider breweries / farms are amazing. Well worth a visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Glad you enjoyed your time here, hope you can stay for longer next time!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a week here. Clean facilites and each field has own toilet block.with free hot showers. Grass kept nice. Caravans and tents mixed which was nice. Friendly staff. Plenty to keep kids occupied. Especially the petting zoo. Free wifi Lovely area to visit .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review, we're glad you enjoyed the friendly atmosphere here. See you again hopefully.