Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$137
View deal
Expedia
eDreams
ZenHotels.comUS$145
2,983 results
All reviews the grill platinum room sirocco restaurant gold deluxe cafe zephyr silver room large balcony the bus jersey museum bars and restaurants taxi rank spa facilities relaxation room excellent hotel mini bar liberation square great facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2022

This place is right in the heart of the town so perfect location - rooms were nice and big in the new part of the building.
What nobody tells you apart from reviews that DO NOT GO ON A WEEKEND. They have a nightclub in the hotel that is open till 2am! The music was so loud and bouncers on the door when you try to come back after a night out. For the young crowd probably great but for those that do not club it was hell.
I had a lovely huge room but had to ask to move because I could not sleep as the music was so loud on floor 2. They moved me over to the older part of the building - a much smaller room with smaller bed but it was quiet. Due to moving after midnight, they put me in a room that they were not sure if it was clean or not. At this point I didn't care but the bathroom was not clean and then I found why the room was empty. Right by the door the carpet was completely soaked There must have been a leak in the bathroom and so the floor was soaking and there was a smell. I didn't care too much at this point as I just wanted to sleep. Got no discount for them giving me a smaller room. The aircon was useless - just blows out air, not hot or cold.
Did not get a chance to use any of the areas apart from breakfast.
So for me it was completely packed in the streets around the hotel and the club that it would put me off going back there. A week day I might consider it but would try other options first.

Room tip: Don't book weekends unless you are happy not sleeping due t noise of nightclub in hotel till 2am
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank George C
Reviewed 28 October 2022 via mobile

Well once again A fantastic stay at The Royal Yacht . Lovely room spotless with a comfy bed and amazing shower , plus it had a large balcony with great views over the town and harbour .
As usual all the staff were both friendly & helpful , but the standout staff member was William at breakfast such a nice kind friendly man . Breakfast was again very good with stunning views over the harbour and town .
Look forward to our next visit .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2022 via mobile

Great food and drink. Swift service and good atmosphere.

Next visit to Jersey I'll definitely book a room at the Royal Yacht and save on countless taxi trips.

I didn't get a chance to explore St Helier but I'd suggest that the Royal Yacht is well placed for business or pleasure.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2022 via mobile

Was a touch concerned after reading some previous reviews. My partner was there for work so I came over for the stay.
Hotel is in a great location, very clean and attractive with quietly attentive staff. Only ate breakfast which was good and the bar on the ground floor was excellent.
The spa facilities were excellent, good clean gym, lovely pool with steam rooms, sauna, heated beds, foot bath & tropical shower. I spent a very relaxing couple of hours there after a gym session.
My only complaint was we ended up being booked in a bronze room - not the hotels fault - which only had a double bed and was quite small with no view. Next time we would make sure we got a bigger room.
But all in all a good stay

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2022

Myself and my partner stay every July this year was better than ever it was great to see solam the breakfast chef who is always organised and his eggs spot on reception seemed more organised this year and all the staff were friendly and had a wicked sense of humour not forgetting the grill that is a must to try and the gentleman that's normally running the bar who has been there many years is interesting to chat to he is quite full of knowledge sorry we didn't get to see the barman who is normally upstairs and makes my partner a fruitie bootie we find it a great place to stay central to everywhere

Date of stay: July 2022