Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$138
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
2,974 results
All reviews sirocco restaurant the grill platinum room gold deluxe cafe zephyr silver room large balcony the bus jersey museum taxi rank bars and restaurants liberation square relaxation room excellent hotel mini bar steam room great facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Great location, we had a Double Platinum Room over looking The Harbour. Unfortunately the room was very tired looking, furniture and soft furnishings could do with an update. The room was clean and bathroom big. Little touches like wine glasses in the room, tea and water replacement should be automatic.
We ate in The Restaurant on our first night and the food was good. Drinks on the terrace was busy, but then it is the location!
I totally understand that hospitality are struggling to recruit staff at present, but I have to say the staff seemed totally uninterested from reception to waiting staff!
Breakfast was ok and twice we asked to sit outside, both times we were encouraged to sit inside until we insisted that was our preference!
Would I return again, probably not, for the money we paid it wasn’t worth it!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

We had a great holiday at The Royal Yacht staying midweek at the end of July. Our rooms were on the new side of the hotel and were spacious, well equipped and very clean with free water and biscuits replenished daily. We were at the back of the hotel on the 5th floor and heard no noise from the bar which we visited most nights. We looked forward to a hot cooked breakfast every morning and enjoyed fresh fruit, cereal and delicious pastries too. Nothing was too much trouble for all the staff who were very pleasant and helpful and made our holiday special. We also enjoyed courtesy tickets to the Aqua splash too! The Royal Yacht is in a great location and very close to the bus station. We purchased a two day pass to visit the south of Jersey and found the buses reliable, frequent and clean. The Royal Yacht is perfectly situated for a wander through St Helier, close to shops, restaurants and the marina. We had a perfect stay!

Room tip: Very easy to get a bus from / to the airport
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

If you think this hotel is for you due to its location, you would be right as it’s right in the centre of town, but that’s where it’s positives end !!!

Looking for a restful, well deserved, long weekend in jersey you always promised yourself.

DON’T BOOK THIS HOTEL

I’ll be straight to the point why you shouldn’t

1. Very very noisy, outside bar downstairs in front of the hotel that stays open until at least 2am Fridays and Saturday's, 1am Sundays, and that’s when they just stop serving. The noise went on at least another 1 to 2 hours after these times just due to clearing the bar area and then the drunks standing in the paved area in front of the hotel eating take aways and odd few vomiting everywhere. Be Warned I’m not exaggerating, I like a few drinks like anyone else does, but this was just relentless

2. Breakfast, I understand getting staff is difficult at the moment due to Brexit restrictions and staff availability, I get that, but there is no reason for staff to be rude and unhelpful, we stayed 3 nights and each morning I had to ask several times for coffee before it actually came, one morning it didn’t turn up at all. Oh and watch out for the miserable chef making the omelettes, I felt he was doing me a favour making an omelette for me. I mentioned this to a fellow inmate at my table, he informed me his brother had stayed there a few weeks before and told him to watch out for the chef !!!

3. I payed over £1100 for 3 nights and chose a room at the front with a balcony and a view. This is where it was the noisiest part of the building, so paying for that extra comfort didn’t really work out. I forgot to mention, there is also a night club on the 2nd floor just to add to the noise.

This hotel really caters for people coming in from outside the hotel and has no consideration for its guests. As I was leaving on Monday morning the council were setting up to jet wash the outside area, I asked them how often they did this, they replied “every Monday morning after the weekends mess” so that it looked respectful for the rest of the week.

We drove around the island over the weekend and it’s such a shame we had this experience as Jersey is a beautiful island with lots of nice hotels dotted about the place. If E had only stayed in the Royal Yacht and St. Helier we would have properly never considered going back, I’m glad we took the time to explore the island and highlight some of the places we would revisit.

1  Thank M2762OUstever
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

My husband and I spent a long weekend here( 29th- 1st Aug. The hotel was lovely but two big issues prevent me from giving a 5 star recommendation.
We were on the 4th floor and our wifi was horrendous, kept trying to log in , had it for a few minutes then it went…. So beware if its important to you..
secondly the size of the room was less than impressive, ok we had a standard room but it was tiny!
I’m 5”2 and kept bumping into the tv that was jutting out, there was very little room between the end of the bed and the wall on which the tv was on.
From a health and safety aspect, it was dangerous.
My pictures will hopefully show you what i mean.
Other than that, it was clean, staff were lovely and all in all a clean and welcoming hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2022

When I booked this hotel I asked for a refundable booking due to many issues with flights from the UK. I was told this was not possible so against my better judgement I went ahead. Sadly our flight from Luton was cancelled due to the tarmac melting. On calling the hotel, cap in hand and hoping for some flexibility unfortunately I got a Rianne on the phone who was so rude, unsympathetic, kept interrupting me and would not listen to my very reasonable request. I did not want a refund I just wanted them to hold onto my money and let me re-schedule.. but alas they saw a chance to keep my money while providing nothing at all. Horrible attitude, horrible service and reading these reviews ..common practice!

1  Thank karenwD9595SK