Lowest prices for your stay
US$296
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Official Site
US$293
View deal
ExpediaUS$297
Agoda.comUS$296
ZenHotels.comUS$301
2,236 results
All reviews champagne bar elizabeth castle victoria restaurant tassili restaurant sea view five star hotel small balcony lovely hotel relaxation room sea front steam room first class main restaurant nothing is too much trouble short break walk in shower hire car
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

A fantastic stay, felt very clean and secure.
All staff were friendly and courteous. Breakfast, spa and cocktails were the highlights for our teens, sundowners on the terrace were ours.
Lots of good restaurants within walking distance.
Would definitely book again.

Room tip: We had see view rooms, there was a little traffic noise, nothing that couldn’t be overcome. Parking is limited at the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shaun McGachan, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear LellaRS,

Thank you very much for your 5/5 review.

I am really pleased to see you had a fantastic stay with us and it was great to the highlights for you all. I too am a fan of the sundowners and our Terrace is perfect for this. Our housekeeping team will also appreciate your feedback as will the rest of the team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel, in my opinion, does not warrant a 5 star. The pool area was dark hot and not a family friendly pleasant experience, down and up some stairs around a corner, was a mission to get there. The hotel had no wow factor, walk into the entrance and reception is hard to spot behind a bollard. The breakfast room was nice, food was good and plentiful. We had room service and it was delicious.
The room 201, was nice and big, but for a 5 star wasn't impressive. There were no plugs by the side of the bed to charge phones etc. The bathroom was a terrible design, you were sat hugging the sink when you were on the toilet. The shower was awkward and the whole room just tight and unforgiving. The beds gave me a bad back, although massive, dipped and then hard, very odd. Useless coffee table, needed a dressing table with a mirror. Real lack of plugs sockets ended up drying my hair in the hall with the cupboard door open.
View was amazing, but busy road meant couldn't open windows. Would i return, not to this hotel unless there was no other choice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SARAHSVM

Dear SARAHSVM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay. It was a shame to read that we did not exceed your expectations but glad you still had an enjoyable stay with us and visit to Jersey.

Your feedback will be shared with the team and your comments will be taken on board for when we look to refurbish certain areas of the hotel. Hopefully we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

We stayed here for 1 week on a B&B basis. First impressions were great and really didn't change throughout our stay. All staff were friendly and helpful too. We thought that the breakfast was to a good standard but wasn't the best we have ever had. We didn't know that omelettes were available on request, it was only toward the end of our stay that we saw a guest with one, it was never mentioned to us at all. If my memory serves correctly, my wife asked for boiled eggs and it was definite non starter (as I am typing this my wife is not here to advise me and so I may be wrong). I would argue that the hotel is not worth a 5 star rating either, as another reviewer has written. The room was a nice size with a lovely comfortable king size bed and very good pillows. A good sized walk in shower was really lovely with plenty of very hot water. The terrace was nice too when it was open, the weather was very unpredictable each day so we didn't have as much opportunity to visit it as we would have liked. Pool and jacuzzi via the spa were excellent and recommended. All in all a nice stay here, probably one of the best in St Helier.

Dear supertec57,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review following your weeklong stay with us. It was great to see you enjoyed your time with us and that so many areas met your expectations such as the bedroom, pool hall and of course the team. I was sorry to learn of the difficulties at breakfast with a few basics but glad this did not detract too much from an enjoyable stay. Your feedback has been shared accordingly with the breakfast teams.

We do share all feedback with the team and I know they will also be pleased to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Hi visited the Tassili restaurant at Grand Jersey Hotel for dinner with my partner. I had read the glowing reviews about the taster menu and it did not disappoint. It was a truly magical experience from start to finish. We received exceptional service from Ednor and Connor and they really made our night special. The Executive Chef Nicolas also came out to speak to us at the end as we had asked to meet him. He really gave us the time to feedback to him and chat.I will definitely be returning to this restaurant next time I visit Jersey. A truly incredible experience

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shaun McGachan, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear 270mariam270,

Thank you for such a great review of Tassili whilst visiting the Grand Jersey.

We really do feel like we have something special with Tassili and it is from feedback like yours which makes us feel as proud as we do. I know Ednor and Conor will be pleased to see your feedback and I am glad you had chance to meet with Chef Nicolas.

We all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Jersey.

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Just returned from five nights at this splendid hotel. Not sure the facade does it any favours but do not be put off as everything about the interior; cleanliness, attention to detail, staff, food, decor, spa hits the mark. Nothing too much trouble.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shaun McGachan, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear F5787EHcatherines,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and of course for your great comments.

I was delighted to see the cleanliness, attention to detail, staff, food and the spa all met your expectations and that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We do share all feedback with the team and I know they will be thrilled to see your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.