2 people are viewing this hotel
US$227
Free cancellation until 03/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Trip.comUS$202
Hotels.comUS$230
ZenHotels.comUS$218
1,010 results
All reviews ocean restaurant michelin star tasting menu golf view st ouen's bay restaurant manager an ocean view room air conditioning indoor pool bottle of champagne luxury hotel first class fine dining car hire lovely hotel afternoon tea wedding anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a perfect Sunday Lunch at the Atlantic. Starting with the service, this was impeccable, friendly and knowledgeable waiting staff with just the right approach.

We ordered a glass of champagne each while we selected our preferences from a lovely menu, plenty of alternatives, so many that we were spoiled for choice. The wine list too was extensive with wines to suit every taste and indeed every pocket.

To cap it all, the weather was perfect and lunch on the terrace overlooking the pool was just heavenly.

We enjoyed a perfect lunch, we shall return!

1  Thank StephenR744
Reviewed 11 September 2020

My family and I had the best time in Jersey. The hotel had the most breathtaking views, and the location was peaceful. The hotel staff gave us amazing restaurant recommendations and were friendly and kind. The food was great and our spa treatment was incredible, exactly what we needed. We especially enjoyed our evenings in the bar chatting to the young South African guy, who made us some amazing cocktails and was brilliant company. All in all we will definitely be coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and grounds. Friendly attentive staff. Excellent food. Walking distance to sea. We enjoyed cycling around the island Unspoilt area. We would like to return sometime. So many beaches to visit! Interesting history of island. We were lucky with the weather.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

From the point of arrival in Jersey - the emphasis was on comfort - the peace of mind from the rapid testing process at the airport to the warmth of welcome at the Atlantic Hotel itself .
The comfortable and well appointed bedroom with a large couch facilitated a sleepy afternoon nap after partaking of the convenient across island walks on the site of the old railway just 5 minutes away from the hotel .
The food was both a feast for the eyes and stomach - beautifully presented and exceptionally tasty with a welcome fixed price option to the a la carte menu.
The lamb rump in particular was memorable .
The breakfast choice was varied and all prepared fresh to order with some tasty old favorites on offer .
The hotel team were friendly , welcoming and nothing was too much trouble inspite of the challenges of the Covid crisis .
We left refreshed and invigorated by our experience and can’t wait for the opportunity to come back

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

The Atlantic Hotel in Jersey has yet but again not disappointed with a delightfully beautiful and yummy vegan afternoon tea! With the yummiest of vegan treats me and my friends had a girly pampered afternoon full of delights.
I have to also point out that the staff was always caring and professional following the Covid 19 regulations imposed by the Island's government but above all making you feel safe and still able to enjoy every single moment of this experience.
Thank you Andrew for moving our table to the sunny garden, delightfully special.
Thank you Paul for the beautiful cocktails frutty and delicious.
Thank you Will for my beautiful vegan afternoon tea.
Thank Atlantic Hotel for helping me with my birthday celebration I definitely felt 41 and fabulous!

Date of stay: August 2020