eDreams
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews welcome pack self catering fudge bed apartment fridge freezer a small car park well equipped kitchen st brelades bay third floor sea view family holiday bottled water fabulous location home from home tea and coffee a lovely stay balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2019

When our booking with the Highlands Hotel was cancelled due to its sudden closure we decided to take an apartment and the Beau Rivage looked good. We were not disappointed. Correspondence with the hotel was excellent and all contact with the hotel staff beyond reproach. Our apartment on the top floor could not have been better - well prepared with basic food items ready in the refrigerator and regular top ups of tea and coffee. The view from the main bedroom and sitting room was outstanding. Elizabeth at reception could not have been more helpful, even to the point of making sure a car parking space was reserved. I cannot recommend the Beau Rivage too highly.

Room tip: Top floor is good
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Apartments are very spacious, staff very helpful and friendly. Next time we will definitely pay a little extra for a room with a balcony. The views are amazing, situated right on beach. We didn't eat in the restaurant but the food looked lovely. Nice to have a bar overlooking beach.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed at St Clement Suite/apartment on the third floor and was spotlessly clean & spacious. Large king size bed & single bed with en-suite, twin room with en-suite & then lounge/kitchen with another bathroom & bed settee & amazing view with large windows. Lovely greeting by Elizabeth the Manageress & nice treats left for us & milk. Only went for 4 days but with early check in and late check out felt we had been for ages. All staff very friendly & probably best atmosphere in bar than all the other hotels in St Brelade. Highly recommend and we had a wonderful stay. Great places to eat out every night all in walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Thanks to a 70th Birthday / 40th Anniversary combo, my parents treated my partner and I to a few days on Jersey and booked the Beau Rivage. We stayed in the St Helier suite of apartments. This consisted of two bedrooms, a large lounge / kitchenette and three bathrooms.

There was ample room for the four of us and the view (of the beach and sea) from the lounge and one of the bedrooms was stunning - even on the rainy days.

Thoughtfulness was the order of the day throughout; almost every need had been attended to in advance. My only gripe was that my room faced the main road which did get noisy from about 6am. It was also very hot and the supplied fan made way to much squeaky noise to be usable. However, I am sure that this would have been remedied if I had seen fit to complain.

Checking in and out was easy (although I do get slightly annoyed with unnecessarily long tours of accommodation when my time away is so limited) and there were no restrictions with coming and going times.

As for the area itself, the beach is (obviously) glorious but, beyond that - at least in early June - there was nothing to do in this region. I would have personally preferred a slightly larger resort so that walking at night was a bit more interesting, but this is perhaps a moot point seeing as everything closes RIDICULOUSLY early on Jersey.

Room tip: Ask for a sea view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

When the Sun is out, this is the best place to come and sit out for a drink. The best views over St. Brelades Bay. The service is second to none. Great hospitality. Eddie, the bar manager always gives a warm welcome. Well worth a visit here.

Date of stay: May 2019