Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lovely family enjoyable stay great spot stayed here campers marie facilities mile shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 nights as part of our wild Atlantic way trip. As we pulled up to reception we had to phone as there was nobody there, but not an issue. Overall great campsite, facilities were a little outdated. But would definitely stay again , the lady was very helpful and kind but I feel she could of had more help with more staff (but understandable due to COVID) would definitely return for another visit ! As an animal lover, I loved the fact that pets were aloud on site .

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2021

As I got a last minute booking I was delighted to visit spiddal caravan park for the first time. We are a family of 6 two adults and four kids . I also bought my nephew along.
I was greeted by Nessa who couldnt have been more pleasant or helpful. To start with we got a brilliant pitch, so much room for caravan all the gear and two jeeps.
Brilliant for kids , lovly playground and loads of space for them cycling. The facilities were great , clean and really nice camp site. Not far from beach or village 1k. Great price such good value and showers included. Which was brilliant as so many of us. We stayed in spiddal all weekend as we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this caravan park. Only for I have booked and paid for others I would love to be heading back here before the end of summer. Ideal for families. You wont be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here 12-15 July. From the moment we checked in to the minute we checked out , I couldn’t find anything to complain about.
Facilities were spotless
Pitch for caravan was very spacious
Play park and huge green area for kids was very well maintained and loads of grass area to play.
10pm noise curfew was abided by all campers which is great for families with small kids and bedtimes.
Great atmosphere all round between campers
Neasa in reception went above and beyond for us and accommodated every need without batting an eye.
We will absolutely be returning in the future
10 out of 10 from us

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2021

We stayed here for one night and we will definitely stay over here again. The site was very clean and well kept. It is suitable for those with dogs and the walk into Spiddal was quite short where there is a beautiful walkway all along the prom. Nessa is very helpful and a pleasure in dealing her both on the phone and in person. The shower and toilet block were open and there was a playground for children on site also. I would have no problem recommending this site particularly for our motorhome family.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Claire D
Reviewed 29 March 2021

We purchased a mobile home, while we were building our house, from Steven in Spiddal Mobile Homes and were very happy with the service provided. Delivery of the mobile home was also provided by Steven. The company were extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021