Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 03/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$84
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk ihg rewards cinnamon rolls great stay pancake machine before hitting the road room was clean nice breakfast rooms are large enjoyed my stay recommend this hotel to anyone plenty of parking short drive easy access stay there again business trip stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed my stay. Not sure about the new room style but after spending the night I found it to be comfortable and efficient. Bed was great. Water pressure in shower was good. Hot breakfast was very enjoyable

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josefina Rosales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ELLERN63,
Thank you for review and for choosing our hotel. I am glad that you found our room amenities to your liking and that you enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast. Again thank you for your review and We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
Thank for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, TN.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice hotel; however, if they give you room 102 insist NO! We stayed in room 102, only room in that hallway with staff rooms and all night doors were banging shut! Kept us up all night! Staff were nice, breakfast was nice. Room was clean except I think the tile floor could have used a cleaning.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear BowHunter1,
Thank you for your candid feedback. I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with one of our rooms, please note that we can always move you to a different room at any time if you are not satisfied with the room you get we are always at the front desk 24/7. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.
sincerely

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We stayed in room 509 and it was very clean. Plus the staff was very kind and helpful. Kyla at the front desk was funny, seemed to be kind hearted, and also helpful with anything we needed. Julie was also very helpful. It is close to many restaurants so that makes it convenient to get food. I recommend and will stay again when and if I am in the area. We have nothing but good to say about this hotel. The way they book reservations for the pool, the breakfast that is delicious, every staff member we encountered and the cleanliness. 10/10.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear bigstein1278,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property . I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. I was here for about a month for work and the beds were comfy, shower had nice pressure, internet was solid.

My only complaint was the anti-mask speech from the front desk lady "the only ones catching covid are the ones with masks" it threw all of us in line for a loop.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josefina Rosales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear cshrontz,
Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. I apologize about the comments of our front desk, please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I found the this hotel to be very clean and Kayla at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. Even though it is located by I-40 the noise was minimal. Would definitely stay here on my next visit to the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Josefina Rosales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear chrisjc479,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad that you had a good stay with us. We will let Kayla know that you were pleased with her service.
Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you with for your next trip.