“WONDERFUL!”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Santry
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Staff were so kind! Everyone was kind and thoughtful! Beth at reception, Karolina at the dining area hostess and ALL the staff were friendly and professional. The room was pleasant and comfortable. I NEVER heard the planes and we were close to airport. CLEAN! LOVED the bathtub and shower! Nice bathroom! SUPERB! the conference rooms were nice and everyone lived the gift of hospitality to strangers! THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your very complimentary account of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable experience. I will gladly pass on your kind words to Beth, Karolina and the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I always have problem traveling around Europe as a Muslim especially during breakfast when all the hot meat like sausages and bacon are all pork. It was the same when I arrived in Crowne Plaze Dublin Airport. I requested for some hot meat for breakfast which is not pork but the hotel could not arrange. Then in the morning I asked the chef's assistant but was snubbed.

I decided to write to the GM as his card was left in my room as a welcome gesture which is a great way of showing guests that the hotel cares about us.

It wasn't long before I heard a knock on my door and was pleasantly greeted by the Duty Manager informing me that Mr Garret O'Neill had made the effort of purchasing some Turkey sausages for me and it would cover my next 2 days of breakfast in the hotel. He wasn't able to greet me directly as he was busy for the rest of the evening.

That gesture made me feel great and special. It was more pleasant the next morning when I had my breakfast. I approached the chef and he knew what I wanted and when I was served with my breakfast, the sausages tasted delicious and it really made my day.

Besides this great experience, the room was amazingly clean, kept clean daily by the housekeeping team and the services at the lobby was excellent.

I had a meeting with my boss at the lobby and she was really pleased with the service and the friendly waitress that's always there to provide us with what we needed. She's always smiling and willing to recommend what's good on the menu and was also very fast with providing us with what we ordered.

Although this hotel is not in the heart of the city, it does not matter to me because the service made up for the distance.

Keep it up Crowne. I'll certainly be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in relation to your recent experience here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you were happy with your stay overall. We always endeavour to ensure that all our guests’ special requests and requirements are met.

I am very pleased to see that you will certainly return, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit,

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We just stayed the one night as we where going to a show at the Helix. Staff at the hotel from the front desk, to bar staff, to restaurant staff, waiters and cleaning staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent food and service and great atmosphere.The bedroom was spotless and just loved the touch of a spray and roll on stick to help get a good nights sleep and it sure does work. There is also a beautiful par opposite the hotel for walks. Well done Crowne Plaza. Will definately recommend this hotel and will be back again for sure.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay with us. It is great to see that you were happy with your visit and would definitely recommend to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

From checking in to leaving, we really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very pleasant and helpful at all times. Food in the restaurant was excellent, as was the service. We stayed in the executive suite. The room was very tastefully decorated, immaculately clean, warm and comfortable. Everything in the room worked perfectly, and felt very well maintained.
I couldn't find any fault during my stay here, and that's a credit to how well the hotel is run and managed.

Overall a lovely experience!

P.S (I've attached a photo of my favorite part, the chocolate hazelnut brownie)

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregg W

Dear Gregg,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments. I am delighted to see that you were happy with all aspects of your stay and thank you for adding a photo to your review.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The staff are really helpful & pleasant especially Daniel & our waiter in the bar area.
Rooms was very comfortable, as was the bed.
The exec lounge was a big bonus too & much appreciated.
Housekeeping on floor 4 was excellent.
Look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Quiet room