“Yes Yes and YUMMY”

Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Saggart
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are around here, in the small village of Saggart, sharing with our customers the pleasure of good quality Italian and Mediterranean food. A visit in our cosy restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner will be a delicate drive through the passion and excitement of cooking. Classic Italian and Mediterranean cooking in our place is at its best, providing high quality ingredients cooked extremely simply, and that's it. Mixing different ingredients to each special dish of any so called fine dining restaurant is just a simple and tremendous trip that worth making.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Ate here after being disappointed at the Citywest resort restaurant. This food is truly excellent and the owner will go out of his way to help. Twice when ordering I requested extra sauce and both times no trouble no extra charge. Only a short walk to the village from citywest resort

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for lunch today. Food was delicious staff were lovely. Great prices and a gorgeous setting. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place, if you're after a nice casual pizza and glass of wine. Reasonably priced to...especially during the week. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We reserved a table just in case and I think I was right to as the place filled while we sat!!

Great menu to choose from.

Lovely staff who will sing for birthday celebrations!!

I had the steak which was cooked perfectly

Going again hopefully soon

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Four of went here for Sunday lunch here for a birthday celebration. We arrived at 3.30 to a pretty empty restaurant. Lovely room. I had prawns to start - really good. The others had chicken wings - they thought they were bland.

I had a lovely chicken pasta dish for mains; the others had fish & chips - good; burger - good; and pasta - just ok.

Plus three nice deserts.

Overall the food was good but it lacked atmosphere. Then a really noisy family came in a were sat right behind us in a otherwise entirely empty restaurant, - I've no problem with kids watching videos but please use headphones.

I'd go back, but I don't think the others would. It was slightly on the expensive side.