1,393 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemarket squareself parkconference centervalet parkingwithin walking distanceroom servicenice hotelheart of downtownut campusfront desk staffneyland stadiumgay streetroom keynice staywould stay here againbed was comfortable
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Everyone was helpful and kind. Wonderful location near market square. Great service from the desk staff to housekeeping to restaurant. All requests were fulfilled quickly and pleasantly. We were in Knoxville for my daughter's wedding and everyone at the Hilton contributed positively for a memorable week of family fun and wedding bliss!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest,

As a team we are just thankful that you had a great experience. We strive for that on a daily basis. We will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Style is more than 15 years old but nothing was broken. Spacious room with good bed! Shower and internet were good. Annoying you have to log in to wifi every day with honors password. Check in online and digital key worked perfect! Fresh fruit at breakfast in lounge was very nice. Downtown so walk to gaystreet and market square.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

My apologies for the challenges you experienced with the internet. We are in the current process of finalizing details that will take our internet connectivity to top tier. I do hope that we have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Hilton staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I even received a couple text messages asking if everything was ok. When checking out, we had a Bell man over hear us talking to your staff about putting our suitcases in the car, which was valet parked, so we could go get breakfast and he jumped in and said he would take care of it. That was unexpected and extremely helpful. Made our visit. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback from your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you had a great experience with us. I cannot thank you enough for pointing out your interaction with our associates. I trust that you have the opportunity to come back soon and see us again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Have stayed at this nice hotel over the years with great delight. The rooms are clean, the food good and the staff always friendly. Using digital keys was a new experience which I am glad I had as the card keys I was given as a backup didn't work. Was even locked out of the garage! Try backing out of that one. However a doorman saw my dilemma and ran to help. Yeah for the staff except for the one who gave me the bum cards. A rather large group of teens arrived by several buses that night yet the hotel accommodated them rather well. There a bit of a log jam at the elevators and breakfast the next morning was interesting but doable.

Room Tip: Street side can be a bit noisy unless in higher floors.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your professional feedback from your stay at our hotel. Truly pleased that you chose to stay with us. I appreciate the balanced manner that you displayed when speaking to the issues that you encountered. Please know that we will utilize your feedback for positive steps forward. I truly appreciate the positive rating on our hotel and we will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while on a road trip with my sister. Jake checked us in and was very friendly. The room was very clean, so was the bathroom. Got a good nights sleep.....except for the hotel party down the hallway....in the hallway....at midnight lol! But that’s not the Hotel’s fault at all. I could hear hotel staff trying to break it up, and they did pretty fast.

The bed and pillows are so comfy! Checkout was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind and gracious review of our hotel. We are truly pleased that you had a great experience and a great nights rest. I appreciate your understanding in allowing us to deal with the disturbance and pleased that my associates were able to deal with things efficiently. I trust that you have the opportunity to return to the area soon and we look forward to serving you.