Hilton Knoxville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotels.com
Super 8 Knoxville/West(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,332 results
All reviewsmarket squarethe executive loungeself parkconference centervalet parkingwithin walking distanceroom servicenice hotelvalet serviceheart of downtownut campusgay streetneyland stadiumfront desk staffnice stayenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while on a road trip with my sister. Jake checked us in and was very friendly. The room was very clean, so was the bathroom. Got a good nights sleep.....except for the hotel party down the hallway....in the hallway....at midnight lol! But that’s not the Hotel’s fault at all. I could hear hotel staff trying to break it up, and they did pretty fast.

The bed and pillows are so comfy! Checkout was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind and gracious review of our hotel. We are truly pleased that you had a great experience and a great nights rest. I appreciate your understanding in allowing us to deal with the disturbance and pleased that my associates were able to deal with things efficiently. I trust that you have the opportunity to return to the area soon and we look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My visit to Knoxville TN was for a Safety Leadership Symposium and it was an opportunity to network with many other professionals from my industry. Although the meetings were not held in the Hotel, it did provide a very convenient location to our meetings and great place to rest the two night I was there. The people were absolutely wonderful, helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend this facility for anyone coming to Knoxville for any type of visit. Great Southern Hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read your professional and gracious review on our hotel. It is guests like yourself that allow us the opportunity to celebrate our great associates for their efforts in serving our guests each day. Thank you for your business and for your review, it was a pleasure to read.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Dated and way overpriced with a $15 dollar ransom for your car to sleep in the Hotels parking garage overnight.Attitude is your paying for the privilege to stay in Knoxville.Dont want to hurt Knoxville's feelings but it is OK but not a destination.Knoxville does have one feature all should see but based on the lack of protection will soon be gone.Strong alley, located between Market Square and Gay St., is more commonly referred to as “graffiti alley.” The alley originated as the first part of the Artist Alley Revamp Project.A must see before it is gone.Slowly being destroyed.Rooms are average and not what you expect from a Hilton chain that proclaims itself high end.They put me up on the 5th floor and at yet another Hilton the Wifii was not working .Had to go to my Iphone backup. After insisting it must be my laptop they never bothered to fix it.Hotel is a hike from the local entertainment but maybe like the Outer Banks NC Hilton they hope that will entice you to be price gouged at their bar and restaurant.instead of course getting robbed at Knoxvilles establishments and victimized by some of the rudest publicans I have encountered...Not interested in returning to either this Hilton or Knoxville.

Room Tip: Ehhh...Who cares
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us feedback on your recent stay with us. It does appear that you had some challenges during your stay. I do sincerely apologize that you had frustrations and I also understand that these things really do matter and do impact your stay. We take pride in our service and hope that with each interaction we demonstrate that to our guests. I am sorry to hear that you did not experience that. We will work to ensure that we live up to our own expectation so we have the opportunity to exceed the expectations of our valued guests such as yourself. I again, appreciate your business and do hope that we have another opportunity to serve you again in the future and deliver an experience that we both expect.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were in town for an Erick Baker concert at the Bijou Theater. The check-in staff was very friendly, helpful and able to accommodate an early check-in. Recommendations for a local restaurant was perfect.

Our room was very nice and up to Hilton standards. An in-lobby Starbucks was convenient. Definitely worth staying here the next time we're in downtown Knoxville.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your gracious review on our hotel. I am pleased that you had a great visit with us. I do trust that you have the opportunity to return to the area in the future. I will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The price can’t be beat, but for a Hilton this location disappoints. The room is spacious, but has a faint smell of urine that I can’t get out of my nose. The granite in the shower looks like it wasn’t sealed properly- water has seeped up the walls. The whole place just feels a little gross.

Upside is the pillows don’t deflate the second your head hits them. Also the front desk agent at check in was very helpful and sweet which was appreciated. But in general I’m anxious to move on to the next stop in our road trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
PJordanGM, General Manager at Hilton Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay with us. I do apologize that your room did not live up to the expectation of a full service Hilton. Please know that we appreciate your feedback and will take steps to address the items that you pointed out to us. Thank you again and I do trust that we have another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.