“Delicious food and prompt service”
Review of Aubrey's

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped in and dined at Aubrey’s on our cross-country trek. The food was very good, and the service was tremendous. The hostess gave us the option to sit outside or stay indoors. Drinks from the bar were mixed just right. Their dinner menu included gluten free options and the waitstaff made several recommendations to help us out.
I ate the chili and crabcakes. My daughter got a burger. This is a recommended restaurant if you’re interested in getting something better than your average fare.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (475)

Reviewed 10 May 2021

This is a busy place because the menu offers a good variety and the quality is consistently good. Their fresh soups, that change every day, are really exceptional. My wife's favourite is Chicken Almond and we have gone there to take it home on several occasions.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Fun spot with a great patio for drinks, lunch or dinner! Lots of choices for food, I had the patty melt which was really good. We started with an appetizer pizza that was really yummy. My friend had the mushroom soup and really enjoyed that! Cocktails were great as was the service! Great place to be on a beautiful day❤️

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank wwfrench
Reviewed 24 April 2021

I've been to Aubrey's multiple times over the past several months, and I have not been disappointed yet. I love the salmon tacos. They also have a nice drink selection at the bar. This is one of those places that I feel like anyone can find something they like.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

We came to Sieverville for a mini vacay and decided to try and find a good place to eat, we stumbled on Aubreys..what a great find! They have a good menu with lots of choices..hubby had salmon tacos which were the bomb..and I had a toasted chicken salad avacado sandwhich which was wonderful!! Our server Alyssa took the time to explain the menu since we had never been there and gave us great suggestions on her favorites...she did not steer us wrong in any way!! We enjoyed her attentiveness and her hospitality..thank you Alyssa!! All in all if you are looking for a great restaurant..go to Aubreys on Dolly Parton Parkway..you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: February 2021