All reviewsfire pitoffice buildingcourtyard marriottmovie channelsstay at marriott propertieswalk in showerreward pointsmeeting spaceknoxville westperfect stayrooms are spaciousdefinitely stay here againbusiness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlywater pressureking room
Reviewed 16 December 2017

My husband and I have both been gold or platinum with Marriott for a long time. That means we stay a lot! This is the cleanest Courtyard we have ever stayed in, rooms are very well designed and modern. The fellow at the front desk was very nice. Great experience. As for nearby restaurants, I recommend Nama Sushi, Bistro on the Tracks and Blackhorse Brewery - depending on what you're in the mood for. We visit Knoxville a lot and those are my faves. Can't go wrong if you want to drive a little to Sunspot, Calhoun's, Crown & Goose or Knox Mason either. Parking could have been easier, but everything else was perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for a view to the south. No view is great, but seeing the interstate after a long drive wasn't great.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rosemary R
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have stayed at this property multiple times for business. The rooms are probably the best of any Courtyard I have stayed.

The staff are super friendly and courteous and the location is a huge plus.

Sales Coordinator Katie Saunders exemplifies customer service.

I look forward to future stays!! Keep up the great work.

T. McInnis (Platinum Premier)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Knoxville West/Bearden, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear rtmusnretired, what a great review of our hotel and services. Thank you for always making us your hotel of choice and for being a loyal Platinum Premier member. We love having you and appreciate the recognition. Your compliments have been shared with Katie and she looks forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and hurry back!

Best,
Jose Garza

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stayed one night while in Knoxville. The hotel is very modern, clean, and appears to be fairly new. The location is very convenient for downtown or west Knoxville. The rooms are very roomy with nice furniture, coach in the room, and comfortable mattress. The hotel has a very nice outdoor patio with very nice furniture and a gas fireplace. There is a small bar and a Bistro restaurant located in the lobby. We did not eat at the hotel, as there are several restaurants nearby.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is a very nice Marriott Courtyard! From the check-in to the check-out, it was all first-rate. The room was spacious, clean, and inviting. The bathroom was one I'd love to have in my home with a beautiful walk-in shower and generous counter space. We couldn't have found a more upbeat and informative person at the front desk. This was our first time to stay at this particular hotel, but it won't be our last.

Room Tip: The 6th floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Knoxville West/Bearden, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Deannams S, thank you for the rave review! We loved knowing we met all your expectations and then some with our accommodations and friendly service. Thank you for being our guest and we can not wait to welcome you back. We hope that's soon!

Best,
Jose Garza

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We only got to stay overnight on our way north. The hotel was very clean and I am picky. I always stay at Marriott properties and this one did not disappoint. It was a little hard to find in the dark. We saw the hotel from the interstate but once on the streets surrounding it, it was a little more difficult. That is the only negative. Everything else was great!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family