“Great Pizza and Food”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 11 Quick Bites in Hermitage
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Step aside, rules. There's a better way to dine in Hermitage, TN! Enjoy an Unlimited Buffet full of Pizza, Pasta, Salad and Dessert at Cicis, where we're serving Hermitage up with more 100% real cheese, more meat toppings and a garlic butter crust - all for one epically awesome price. Our Pizza is made with fresh dough served fresh for you in Hermitage every single day at the Unlimited Buffet.
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We went for Lunch and for Seniors, We got the Bar and Drink. They service You from the Bar and They made a Specialty Flat Bread Pizza for Me and Everything was Delicious. The Staff was Nice and Helpful. I would come more often if it was closer to Me. We really enjoyed Our Lunch

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

My Friend and I went there for Lunch and We really Enjoyed the Bar. I also got a special ordered Pizza as Pictured and it was Delicious. I Love Their Bread Sticks with the Spaghetti sauces and other varieties of Pizzas.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Went to Cici Pizza for My Birthday Buffet and not only do They have a Great Bar, but They will make and Pizza Your way, thou I wish it had meat still Delicious and the Staff Outstandingly Nice and on My way Out saw the Mac & Cheese Pizza had to have it. It wished They had the Dessert Pizza thou would not eat much of that because of having the Regular Pizza on the Bar. This is a Wonderful Restaurant for Families and Us Retirees

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank andypandaNashville
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We went for a late Dinner about 7pm and the Restaurant was Hopping with Families and Birthday Party of which Cici in perfect for. They will make a small Pizza Your way as well as the Pizza Pasta, Salad, and Desserts, but if You want the Brownies You must ask for Them. The Staff is Friendly and the Pizza Bar is a Great Value.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

Very terrible experience. The staff was rude and ignorant. I did not feel welcome. After paying too much for their mediocre pizza, I was treated poorly by the managers for no reason. I also heard the younger staff talking about inappropriate things very loudly. And I saw many health code violations. Do NOT bring your children here if you can help it.

Date of visit: March 2019