Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat kitchenettegarbage disposalfull size fridgefront deskworkout roomgreat place to staywalk in showerstaff was very friendly and helpfulan extended staythe sofa bedthe general managerrooms were very cleanenjoyed my staynice hotelparking lotliving areaa pet friendly hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms clean.Kitchenette, Environmentally conscious. Decent breakfast included. Staff very friendly and professional. Located amongst businesses but not on main road. Nice restaurants, mall, nearby. Quiet seating area outside with trees in the landscape. Pet friendly but did not see any.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
StepAtkins, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest -

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for what we needed and great room rate. Have stayed in other Home2 Suites and will stay with them again. Very clean and nice size room. Overall excellent place to stay. Bed slept well and amenities were fine.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey W
StepAtkins, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place to stay at a good price. Room was very clean - has large refrigerator in room, dishes, and microwave. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Note that the hotel only has full room cleaning with sheet and towel changes every five days, and

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
StepAtkins, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Valued Guest -

I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel was easy to find. The check/out both were quick and effortless. The lobby and outside were clean and inviting. We needed to use the business center a few time while staying and it seemed well equipped. We loved the room with all its space and amenities. The hotel staff were always friendly every time they spoke to us. My daughter and I stayed for business/ leisure. We always felt safe coming and going. There's several restaurant close by. The mall is around the corner a few blocks. It was only a 15-20 minute drive to get into Nashville. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
william w, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to say thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! Also thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It helps us tremendously on improving service and it is always great to receive a survey such as yours. I'm so happy you had a great experience with us!I hope you had a fantastic trip to Franklin, TN and a quick trip home. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean and quite. They do serve breakfast every morning, whuch was nice. But I must say that Elsa one of the front desk staff was wonderful. She went out of her way to find me a better remote control for the TV in my room. Thanks again Elsa for your assistance.

I guess one of the best things about this hotel is that it is off the road slighty, making it seem a little more private. Definitely will be staying here when I am through the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 2015Beaver
StepAtkins, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again soon.