Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$158
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews front desk excellent care bed was comfortable hie clerk highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I’m disappointed the majority of staff do not wear masks. There seems to be a lack of concern for Covid-19 precautions. Additionally, my family and I came across what appeared to be the remains of a condom wrapper from a previous guest.
Overall, we were less than impressed.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank V8802YCdyland
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Hello V8802YCdyland,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options. We also appreciate your candid remarks.

Please know that our guests and employees have always been our hotel’s top priority, and in response to COVID-19, IHG has set protocols in compliance with local government guidelines/regulation to ensure the safety and welfare of all our stakeholders. I understand that anyone not adhering to the outlined safety protocols can cause concern. I am also genuinely sorry to hear about the room’s cleanliness.

Trust that our hotels observe the highest standards to ensure an elevated experience for all our guests. Know that your feedback is important. I have shared your feedback to our hotel’s upper management as a reference for continuous improvement on our services and strict implementation of our safety protocols.

It will be our pleasure to accommodate your stay once again should your travels bring you back in the area.

Best,

Kenneth F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 November 2020

The room itself is nice. The location was perfect. Downhill from there. This was our first time traveling since covid 19 virus issues. We weren't told at booking or when we checked in that there were major changes. Yes, we wear a mask everywhere and have great respect for this virus. The sanitizing stations were in place, but empty. We tried to sign up for the wifi, but got the message "guest was not found". Only enough coffee in the room to make 2 cups.(2 people for 2 days) No room service, no extra towels, no soap, no room cleaning. We were appalled to hear that rooms are only cleaned only every 3rd day as to not expose the guest or the cleaning staff to each other. I am usually gone by the time the cleaning staff clean my room, so rarely run into each other. The location was perfect if you can sleep with the combination of highway and interstate traffic ALL night. It was so loud, I thought the window was left open. We came back from a long day, to a dirty room without the bed made, no clean towels, only 1 small bar of soap at the sink area to share with the shower area. We had to go to the front desk to ask for towels, soap, and that's when we were told about the cleaning schedule.

Room tip: Ask for inner rooms to avoid the traffic noise
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank maxi_house
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Hello maxi_house,

I have notified our management about your comments regarding the COVID-19 measures that we implemented. I will also pass on your comments about the noise from the highway. We always want to provide a good night's rest in a healthy and clean environment.

Thank you so much for choosing us. We'd love to host you again in the future and show you all the changes and improvements.

Stay safe!

Alejandro G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 August 2020

This was my first stay at this particular HIE. As I expect, it is clean and comfortable. This hotel has been recently remodeled and looks good. The room and bed were comfortable and everything was clean. This hotel also had the best "modified" breakfast of any of the three HIE hotels I stayed in during this trip; the breakfast items are kept behind the check-in desk and the clerk fills the breakfast bag according to your request. The hotel is also careful to maintain social distancing and other anti-COVID measures.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We stayed for six nights and hated to leave. Everyone there, even the other guests, were delightful. And what a breakfast variety! They even offered make your own pancakes. Room was very comfortable and clean. If you're lucky enough to have Sarina as your housekeeper, you have the best. The only place we will stay when visiting Dickson.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2019

I'd never been to that area and did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at the true Southern hospitality and the warm reception at the hotel. After having numerous flight delays, it was so pleasing to be greeted with such a warm welcome. The rooms were probably spot cleaned because there were smudges and everywhere. The floors had been spot vacuumed. There were crumbs around the bed, hair on the bathroom floor, and spots on the carpet. I always keep shoes on so I was not that bothered. HOWEVER, the sheets and pillowcases had been washed but there were hairs on them both. I had to go down to the front desk to get a new set of linen. The towels had a fresh smell but were worn and had stains on them. I opted to go to the Walmart and get a new set. The breakfast was typical expanded continental fare, but the attendant spent more time at the front desk talking than keeping the items stocked. Overall, the hotel should have housekeeping standards that are in line with the warm customer service at the front desk.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank trvln_d_wrld
Gina D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Dickson as your choice for accommodations, and for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you had problems with your stay. Please know that what you experienced is not typical for us, and we have taken steps to ensure that your experience is not repeated for a different guest. Cleanliness is our most important standard. We do take pride in our southern hospitality, however when we fail on our cleanliness, there is no amount of southern hospitality that can make up for that.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the Guest Experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future so that we may show you why we are a Great Hotel Guests Love!
Warm regards,