Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$158
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews front desk excellent care bed was comfortable hie clerk highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Very friendly staff from Micheale who checked us in to Maechata who checked us out. We had family members in two rooms and everyone was so impressed with the cleanliness. Breakfast was great, you could not ask for more. Jeanetta, Jennie, Art, Blair, and Jen all filled in to help make our stay a wonderful family renuinion. All of these people treated us as if we were special. The beds are so comfortable.

Room tip: father away from the interstate if possible to avoid minor traffic sounds
Date of stay: October 2019
rickipatel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Dickson as your choice for accommodations, and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback, as it only helps us to grow and become better. Guest feedback is necessary in helping us stay a Great Hotel Guests Love! We are happy that you had an Excellent Guest Experience, and hope to see you again in the future! Ricky Patel

Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

I frequently stay at this hotel due to family living in the area and always enjoy my stay and the staff here, however on my last trip these guys went above and beyond.
I had a family emergency over Labor Day week and chose Holiday Inn for my stay. The girls here did not disappoint at all. The staff, namely Marcheeta, Micheale and Jen treated us like we were life long friends. From the moment Marcheeta checked us in we felt like royalty. My son was recovering from a snake bite during our stay and every time we walked through the lobby everyone would check on my son and speak with us. During our stay here there was also a biker group doing a money run to St. Jude and I noticed this group receiving the same treatment. Matter of fact, every customer encounter I witnessed during my week here was positive. I don’t know how Holiday Inn did it, but every staff member from the clerks to house keeping was amazing.
Holiday Inn managed to turn my nightmare of a situation into the most pleasurable experience possible. Huge thanks to Marcheeta, Micheale and Jen and everyone else at Holiday Inn! You’ve earned my business for life!

Trip type: Travelled with family
rickipatel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Reviewed 8 October 2019

MIcheale quickly checked us in. We arrived before the check-in time and there was absolutely no problem getting into our room. In the morning, Jeanette provided a great breakfast. There were plenty of options. I especially appreciated the selection of fresh fruits. Sherry (housekeeping) checked to see if the room was sufficiently supplied and if we needed anything else. I would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019

Reviewed 2 October 2019

Very clean, attractive, updated hotel and room with wonderfully comfortable bed. The staff was excellent - so friendly and helpful. We were travelling with elderly relatives for a family wedding and they assisted in arranging rooms close together and making check in easy. Unfortunately, we had unexpected traffic delays but they saved our rooms despite our late arrival and accommodated us further when we requested a later check out so we could obtain repairs for our flat tire before loading up the car and heading home. Many thanks to Micheale, Marcheet, Trisha, and everyone at the Holiday Inn Express for making our stay so wonderful.

Date of stay: September 2019
rickipatel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Very good hotel. The front desk lady was very nice and helpful (Nicole if I remember correctly). Room was clean and comfortable. Refrigerator worked much better than another Holiday Inn express I visited. Would recommend this one for anyone passing by on I-40 and need some sleep. (Something of note: I believe all holiday inn expresses are going on the same price which does seem to be a little high depending on the area).

Trip type: Travelled on business
Gina D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dickson, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Warm regards