Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$97
View deal
Expedia
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

The rooms were not clean. Curtains were torn, holes in the wall where the mirror should have been. The toilet in my room continued to stop up, and when I told someone about it, they said someone would look into it. We told the same person (the manager of housekeeping, I assume) about the toilet again, and she told us there was a plunger in the front by the front desk. My sister-in-law's room was open when she got there and asked if they were finished cleaning it. The response was the room is clean. It was not clean at all. There were not enough clean towels for guests. People had to be put on a waitlist just for towels. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. If this is the Radisson standard, it is of inferior quality. I am calling corporate about this because it was completely unacceptable.

Room tip: Never stay here! It is not worth the money and the service is terrible except for the ladies at the front desk. They tried to help!
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

My husband and I stayed here on April 17, 2021. Homeless folks along with their belonging and two dogs were gathered by the lobby entrance. We witness the homeless man snorting drugs in the parking lot. We expressed our concerns to hotel staff several times....they did NOT seem concerned. The property is filthy, bathroom floor in ill repair, bathtub rusted, faucet continual drip, couch stained and worn out, safe did not work....... Do NOT stay here. It is filthy, noisy, unsafe and the staff don't care.

Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

This property has potential. It has a great location. It has good common spaces. The rooms are a nice size. BUT in room 341 the floor is caving in. The floor in front of the a/c is only held up by carpet, nothing under that.... the same caved in spot is also in front of the elevator door on the 3rd floor. The hall from elevator to room 341 is mushy. The front desk said sorry and that the owners were aware. I contacted Radisson who contacted the front desk and had me moved after one night. While checking out on day 3 i was given the name of who was now in room 341! They rented this dangerous room back out the same day i moved out. I suggested how crazy that was but only got the same "sorry" i did not receive a call for management whatsoever ever. I will follow-up with Radisson on the investigation. A generic response from the owner is not necessary so save it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2021

First of all, I always stay here for my trips to Memphis for the past several years never an issue before until this past weekend. No breakfast just an apple, oatmeal bar and frozen breakfast burrito. Witnessed desk clerk on Saturday night cussing at one of the guests calling him a MF and FU very loudly then told him to take his crackerass back to the room to snort some more coke. Regardless of what your problem may be with someone when you are representing a business, you don't do that. Very unprofessional and racist. Won't be back

Reviewed 17 March 2021

We are currently at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wolfchase-Memphis, TN through March 20th. Avoid this nasty place at all costs. Pay double to stay somewhere else. Bring a tent and camp out in a public park, if that is your only option. Dirty rooms, no breakfast as advertised, naked employees in the ladies restroom, no coffeepot, torn, dirty furniture in the lobby.....this place is horrible. Yes, we have tried to check out an get the rest of our stay refunded, but the management refused. We booked through Priceline and called them...they also refused a refund. How hard is it to simply cancel a portion of unused reservation? Pretty hard if you are that greedy, I suppose.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: March 2021
Country INN Raddison, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wolfchase-Memphis, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Dear guest thank you so much for your feedback, your comments are really appreciated. It does tells us how we are doing and where we could improve. We see that you are staying at the property for 5 nights on a prepaid third-party reservation. We do have breakfast to go bags in the morning due to the county rules and regulations. We do thank for your business and hope to see you in near future.