Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$87
View deal
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Rebranded Econo Lodge . Directly Off Interstate 75 . Friendly Check-In Experience . Given A Drive-Up Room As Requested . Room Had Carpet / Comfy Bed / Fridge and Micro / And Was Clean . Great Stop Over Motel For Those Coming From or Going To Florida .

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

After a long and horrible drive from Florida in tropical storm Nestor all the way through to Tennessee and in bad traffic we were more than happy to stop at Econo Lodge for the night. The woman at check in was friendly and helpful and sympathetic to our needs. We selected a king bed on the second level which was a great choice. The room was clean and comfy. Nice clean white towels with sample sized soaps and shampoo/conditioner. Nice clean white bed linen. Bed was quite firm but we liked it, slept well. Wish there had been a blanket though. Had a chill from our journey in the storm. There was a clean good hotel-sized fridge with a small freezer in the room, some drawer space if you don’t like living out of a suitcase, a place to hang your clothing with several hangers, an iron and full sized ironing board if needed and a small coffee maker and coffee but no fixings (but I think you could obtain them from the office). Carpet in room was like new. A/C looked new too, worked well. Loads of lighting. A good sized tv provided as well but didn’t use. When I went to use the bathroom in the night the door handle fell off which I thought was kind of funny. Hoped the guests below didn’t hear it fall. Needs fixing, forgot to tell check-in desk. The room had a stale musty odour but dissipated once the a/c and fan was turned on. Overall a great place to stop for the night and a light breakfast is available if you want it but we were anxious to get on our way for the long trek home so didn’t take advantage of it. Hotel is convenient to the I-75. We had a nice peaceful and comfortable rest here and it was reasonably priced. Thank you Econo Lodge Cleveland, TN.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

Having stayed here prior with no issues, my mother and I decided to stay at the Econo Lodge on our way to Ohio to visit my grandma. Big mistake.

The room we had booked was a 2 double smoking room on the ground floor, as my mother is handicapped. When we got to the room, everything seemed okay at first. However that notion was quickly disabused. The television was not hooked up and when we went to call the front desk, the cord for the room phone fell out of the receiver. We got those issues rectified easily.

As the night moved on, Mother went on to take a bath, and when she went to push the shower curtain back to run the bath water, the entire shower rod fell off the wall and hit her in the head. After making sure she was okay and setting the rod out of the way, I sat back to read and wait on her to get out of the bathroom.

Once she was out of the bath and safely tucked into bed, I went to bathe and get ready for bed myself. Everything went well at this point until the next morning. When I went to put my glasses on, I found a cockroach crawling on them. Another cockroach was discovered inside the nightstand drawer on top of the Bible (I’m assuming it was religious? /s).

Never again will I stay at this Econo Lodge.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 710kylec
Reviewed 15 December 2018

With a little care like paint, window replacement this hotel could be a 4.5. Breakfast is quite good although some hard boiled eggs would be much welcome however overall the place is clean the bed is very comfortable only the bathtub needs to be replaced or scrubbed (Don't know which) Reception quick and efficient - very helpful and friendly lady.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here this Labor day weekend. Very quiet, family friendly and clean. Pool area, continental breakfast near a lot of restaurants. Great location all around. Two blocks away from I75. I would come and stay here again and again anytime I’m in the area.

Date of stay: September 2018