“Delicious! ”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #121 of 830 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Really enjoyed the quality of food here. I appreciate it that our server recommended the frittata after I told her I was wanting something veggie heavy. It was delicious. Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Christa a
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed 7 September 2020

The waitstaff is on fire and the food is delicious. Would recommend the breakfast tacos and avocado toast. Everything was done just right.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

My family and I came to visit Chattanooga for extended weekend and we were shocked that all for the top 10 restaurant choices were really bad. I can’t believe first watch is ranked so low. We have been to several other breakfasts spots on our visit and they all where horrible to say the least. We found this spot by accident and hands down it needs to be #1

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Spending day in Chattanooga with bestfriend and we decided on First Watch. 8am Saturday morning the place was packed but even so the wait was very short and we were seated quickly. Our server was quick, courteous and gave awesome service. The coffee has an amazing taste and the food was great. I had the farmhouse skillet and my friend had the breakfast tacos. We both were amazed at the food and the ambiance of the place. All of the staff seem to work together like a well oiled machine. I highly recommend anyone give them a try when in Chattanooga.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020

First Watch on the North Shore in Chattanooga, TN, offers an amazing choice of fresh, tasty, beautifully presented healthy dishes for breakfast and lunch. I highly recommend any of the seasonal choices on the menu. Our party tried three of them and shared. It was a wonderful experience, and the service was exceptional. The manager was visible and helpful.

Date of visit: January 2020