“Can’t get enough”

Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint
Ranked #125 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Jack Brown's is a bar that happens to see a really fantastic burger, and our menu is purposefully simple. Our burgers are unique and crave-able. We always stock an exciting variety of all styles of craft beer, ranging from local darlings to rare beers from around the world. Our staff is the special sauce that brings it all of this together. They have been trained to guide you through the world of craft beer and crazy burgers to make sure that you have a good time.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I think of getting a burger I think of going here. They have a decent drink selection and their Denny Hennen is the best thing in my opinion. I get it every time and it has yet to disappoint. Also their sweet potato fries are possibly my favorite fries ever. Top that with their special sauce and you’ve got yourself a good meal. 10/10 recommend to family and friends and strangers.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank tana_yebba
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

If you go to Jack Brown's much you now about Notching. Being 500 notchers we have to seek out The other JB's around to get our patch. We took the long way there as of course we were riding our motorcycles. They are always in a neat part of town. The beer is cold and they have a large selection both on tap and bottles and cans. They try to have local beers and I like trying new beers.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Small location. Not many seats. Tables are all high tops with stools. No seat backs on any stool. Uncomfortable seating. Only burgers and fries. Limited menu. 6 different burgers most with jalapeños. The burger is not very big, regular sized buns used. The burger is not cooked to order. Extensive beer and ciders.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Best burger ever! The staff is AMAZING. So glad to hear they have multiple locations. I got the burger with spinach and artichoke dip and it was so delicious I ate every bite. The JB sauce is the best also! You need to eat here when I’m Chattanooga

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Didn't care for the selection of beer on tap, but there was still alot of bottles in the fridge to choose from. Numerous interesting burgers to try and I intend on coming back to try them. The restaurant is clean and the staff is great. Keep your eyes open as you drive by or youll miss the opportunity to check this place out.

Date of visit: August 2020