“A let down”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived in Sioux Falls and decided to Google the best wings in town stumbled upon an article that was done in 2017 that mentioned a half dozen different places. I decided on the Gateway because it was closest to my hotel. The service was great I asked waitress about the wing sauce and if it was homemade she inquired in the kitchen to find out it was purchased. In my mind a bottled product should never made the final table of wings in any article. I ended up having their signature Burger called The Monster it's just a name. It's a decent burger and a side of your Choice which I chose tater tots it was good but not good enough to be called your signature Burger.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The food was very good. Very friendly server though her mood did change just before we left. It is adults only. Little noisy but it is a bar.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here as it was walking distance from our hotel. Our waitress was friendly and did a nice job serving us. The food was average sports bar type...... burgers, a few salads, pizza, etc. They had a fair beer selection. I would eat here again as it was convenient to my location.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

A beautiful South Dakotah night, and outside was perfect. Service a little slow out of the gate, but she figured out we were there and was freat for the duration. Bar food was hot and delivered fast.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

It's a good place not for kids must be 21. TV's are everywhere no smoking. Clean and the service was good. Bar area large, food was good.