Comfort Suites
TripAdvisor
My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD(Sioux Falls)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herebreakfast room is very smallseparate sitting areawafflesroom was cleana great stayplace to stayfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsthe check in processexcellent breakfastmovie theaterthe rooms were niceempire malllong drivewould definitely stay here againpool and hot tub
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The room was great - room-clean & comfortable. We had been on the road for 6 weeks & chose lodging based on reviews - so in this regard, 5 stars. BUT...(1) We called ahead for reservations & confirmed the pool was heated. After checking in I attempted to take a shower while my husband went to the pool. NO HOT WATER IN THE ROOM - so I called the front desk. I was told they had to turn the hot water off that was running into the pool (to heat it) so the hotel rooms could have hot water in their rooms. Of course the pool was NOT heated & too cold to use. In my opinion, when a hotel/motel charges for room/amenities & any of their amenities are not available (for whatever reason) the room rate should be adjusted. (2) Copy of the bill was under the door the next morning for one amount & when we received our credit card bill there was an separate, additional charge (NOT AUTHORIZED BY US AT THE TIME).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a choice privilege member for seven years, and this hotel is one of the worst ones I’ve stayed in. First I went to check in, and the front desk staff was rude as if I am interrupting them from whatever. So I went to work out and none of the fitness stuff worked. I would’ve went across town to a different hotel had I known this. As a business traveler I stay in hotels a lot and I understand they’re not gonna be perfect, but this place doesnt seem to care. there are much nicer (and friendlier) hotels in Sioux Falls. I will not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very dirty hotel. Had a few rags that were left in our room from previous guests. Stains on the sheets. Stains on the walls. When I went to turn on the fan in the bathroom, a cloud of dust came out. The breakfast is not good at all. I went in their 10minutes after they were to have breakfast, and nothing was ready. I Would pass on staying here

Room Tip: don't stay here!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The gracious staff is what brought us back for a second stay! The ladies at the front desk were wonderful and so friendly, and the housekeeping staff was attentive. The hotel is older, as evident in the pool and breakfast room areas. However, the guest rooms have updated decor and are clean (the bathroom grout could use some TLC). There are a lot of choices for breakfast (waffles, eggs, bacon, cereals, pastries, yogurt, cereals, juices, milk, fruit, etc.). The location is surprisingly quiet and convenient, with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. They have very reasonable pet rates and competitive prices. We will definitely choose this hotel again when visiting Sioux Falls!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We stayed here on a Sunday night and the hotel had few guests, so it was very quiet for us. The beds were comfortable and there were charging ports everywhere which was very nice. The hot tub was comfortable, but showing some wear, as not all the jets worked. The breakfast included hot food and was very expansive. The price was amazing for all the amenities included. If you are traveling on I90 it is worth the short detour to stay here. It is an older property that has been recently renovated. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Chose the top floor for quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family