All reviews free breakfast biscuits and gravy parking lot hot tubs are microwave and fridge would stay here again garden tub nice hotel road trip the hotel staff sofa bed pleasant stay comfortable beds visiting deadwood worked great air conditioner staff was very friendly
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We were very impressed the moment we arrived. From the ice water in the lobby to the look of the interior to it being pet friendly to very clean, comfortable, nicely appointed rooms to a very reasonable cost it was everything we want in a room. Breakfast was good and the beds are very comfortable. It is being remodeled so there are some finishing touches not yet done but overall still a very nice place. Only missing item was that there is no grassy area so even though it is pet friendly there is not a good place to take pets to.

1  Thank spglk0
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We stumbled on this hotel as a hotwire deal when we needed a room for one night in the area. The hotel has a new name and is under new management for this year and has just been remodeled. The bed was absolutely awesome. Never had a more comfortable bed in a hotel. Everything was clean and fresh. A hot breakfast was included. Also had smokin' fast free wifi.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

OK, I did not stay in this hotel BUT I wish I had!! We had left Deadwood earlier in the morning and were looking for some place to have breakfast in Lead. It had been my plan to book a hotel in Lead for the previous night but my fellow travelers were not enthused, which is why we ended up at Deadwood Station paying more than $100/room, to add insult to injury, since there was nothing available due to Jam Fest. Not much I can say about the DStation, except that being DEAD would have made it more tolerable. Anyhow, Lead was sort of torn up with construction so we stopped at the Blackstone to get info, and the staff was so kind and helpful. They still had the hotel breakfast room open and invited us in, though it was extra trouble for the lady staffing it, and gave us all the info we could use. I don't know the quality of the property, but I would stay there just because I know I would be treated well. Most hotels are pretty indifferent if you are not a customer, but not this place, and I wish them good health and happiness.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank COGR
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend and the room was very clean and comfortable. The pillows were a little on the soft side which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. The motel has been recently remodeled and the price for the night was VERY reasonable. We will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2015

The photos on the website are much nicer than the actual property. The facility is old and rundown. Rooms are renovated but bathroom is very tiny and nothing special about the room. The hot tubs are located in the parking lot and you have to exit the hotel and walk across the parking lot to get to them. There was a bin at the door leading to the hot tubs labeled towels, however there were never any towels available. The "deluxe" breakfast is ordinary and most of the time not well stocked. I felt sorry for the staff, as one person had to monitor and replenish the food as well as man the front desk. Staffing issue again when we checked in. Had to wait 30 minutes to check in because there was a line of people and only one person at the front desk. This one person had to check guests and answer the phone which rang constantly (with people making reservations) while we were standing in line. Below average ambiance and very poorly staffed.

1  Thank ddf123