“Amazing selection!!”
Review of Shankar Jewelry

Shankar Jewelry
Ranked #5 of 18 Shopping in Deadwood
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Bought something for myself and a few gifts also! Staff were super helpful and knowledgeable about the stones. They have some estate jewelry also, but mostly silver with amazing stones. Look forward to checking them out online also!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at a number of jewelry stores across the Black Hills. Being a younger couple we often are overlooked at some establishments. From the minute we walked in we were treated as I'd we were the only couple there. The service and patience of the staff was exceptional. I bought three pieces for an extremely reasonable price. Anywhere else I would have paid this price for one piece. I would highly recommend stopping here and purchasing a lovely piece of jewelry to remember your trip or special occasion!!!!

1  Thank Stacey L
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing and fabulous selection!!
Wonderful folks own the shop !!
Easy to find - across the street from the Adams Museum.
A must see !!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

This little jewelry store is a hidden gem, no pun intended", in the middle of a small town laden with history of the wild, wild west. My husband and I spend sopme time year absorbing the local history lesson for of an agate stone from owner and designer Georgette. She and her husband Phil make one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry that will get comliments every time they are worn. I highly recommend the tee pee agate stone as this is a local stone to the area. Now I have something to match the breathtaking scenery all around the Sturgis area that I get to wear all the time. The gray seeded pearl chain is a must. The store has different lengths of this cahin in sizes you won't find elsewhere. You won't find jewelry of this standard anywhere either. I told my husband he better order me something for Christmas from their web page. Georgette says to call and she will help you out over the phone and send you different pictures of what you are looking for. Thatk you for a piece that I will alwyas treasure.

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I have recently visited Shankar Jewelry in Deadwood South Dakota and let me tell you what a place, what a destination! The owner operator Georgette Ohayon and her husband Phillip are wonderful and warm hosts of this exclusive made to measure jewlery store that has unique and amazing rings, necklaces, bracelets etc. They use gems and stones form exotic places such as Bali, India, Nepal as well as from Black mountains rocks and gems. The hosts go frequently to obtain the raw gems and stones and work them to become beautiful ornaments that you won't find anywhere else. They also have a great website where you can order exclusive collection pièces. Strongly recommend you make a vist when in Deadwood and spend some time with the hosts and friendly staff. You won't want to leave. I promise you.

1  Thank 1,234,567,961