“Nothing special”

Bully's
Ranked #16 of 64 Restaurants in Deadwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bully's Restaurant, located in the Historic Bullock Hotel, is open for breakfast and lunch daily. We also feature "Build Your Own" Bloody Mary Bar daily.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Even though this place is only open for breakfast, its really nothing special at all. The coffee tasted weak and stale. They didnt have any tea (last time I checked thats just hot water and a tea bag???), and there was absolutely no love in the food!

If your not staying at the hotel then definitely do not make a special trip just to have breakfast.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Three of us had breakfast here and a'll three choices were very good. The "different" was the "dippers" in our case perfectly cooked bacon covered with pancake batter, cooked, then served with maple syrup for dipping. The omlet and eggs Benedict were also very good.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

The food is amazing. I do not know what John does to the eggs but they taste so fresh and yummy that he fooled me into thinking they were farm fresh eggs (and I eat farm fresh eggs at home) When I asked him about it, he just states, "you have to be nice to the eggs"
Bullys is only open from 7 to 11 for breakfast but go give them a visit if in town. You will get great service and great food. I ordered classic breakfast both mornings but my sister ordered pancake one morning. OH MY, that pancake was HUGE and looked so yummy and fluffy.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had breakfast here on our last day in Deadwood. Bully's is only open until about 11am. The chef does it all. Waiter, cook and cashier. He has a great personality and a great chef. The restaurant is located in Bullocks Hotel where we stayed. I wish they served dinner also.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

nice setting in the Bullock Hotel with excellent food, service and friendly people. We did not have to wait for seating and they did accommodate large groups.

Been to Bully's? Share your experiences!