“shopper's delight”

Berg Jewelry & Gifts
Ranked #7 of 18 Shopping in Deadwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1998, Berg Jewelry is located within the beautiful Black Hills in the Historic city of Deadwood, South Dakota. Family owned and operated, we take pride in offering the finest selection of Black Hills Gold, Silver, Jewelry and gifts. Our goal is to provide our customers with the widest selection and best prices possible. Here at Berg Jewelry we believe that customer service is the most i
Reviewed 25 September 2017

had been looking for my black hills gold jewelry on our trip
while strolling downtown deadwood came across the lovely shop
with friendly and helpful staff found my piece of " gold" along with
some other " goodies" to remember our trip. would recommended
highly a stop at a stop at berg's you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Got a matching wedding bands in black hills gold they were quite helpful special ordered them and expect to get them when we return home

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We just did a walk thru and looked at the show cases. They had a nice selection of nice pieces. We just weren't real serious about purchasing anything at this time.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I shopped here for some earrings for my girlfriend at home. They were very helpful and patient with me as I was taking pictures of different earrings and sending them to my girlfriend so she could pick out which once she wanted. Finally agreed on a beautful pair for leaf earrings in the three different gold colors for her. I found a beautiful horse neckless that I just had to have too. The owner was very nice & give me a discount since I was buying two items from him. Great people to deal with...:-)

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Cute little gift store. We always find something here. Nice Black Hills jewelry friendly staff nice and clean easy to find.