“Rude staff”

Deadwood Mountain Grand
Ranked #19 of 44 things to do in Deadwood
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had never been to a concert at this venue before. It was too dark, cramped and my view was terrible. Every staff person I encountered from ticket checking to usher was rude.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I'm not sure when this place was built/remodeled but it is spotless. It felt like we were the first people ever to check into our room and the casino was bright and welcoming! We did not eat here so I cannot comment on the quality of the food.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We didn't stay at the hotel, but attended the concert at the event center. was a great experience. The seating is good and the acoustics are great. The tickets were reasonable, but the drinks were very high priced. I will definitely attend another concert at this venue. The staff was great and very helpful with ushering us to our seats.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This review is of the Deadwood Mountain Grand events center only. We did not stay in the hotel, but attended a concert at the venue and absolutely loved it. It has a barn feel to it, the acoustics were good, and the seating was great. The tickets were cheap and parking was wonderful. I can't wait to attend another concert at this venue.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed here for a week for a conference.

If you've never been here before you park out front, walk through the casino and take an elevator to the lobby level. There is a plaque in the elevator explaining why the two elevators and I recommend having a look at it. A casino staff member saw me walk in and escorted me to the hotel elevator.

Check-in was nice and easy. The rooms are well appointed and clean, but there was no bath tub in my room. Not an issue for me, but may be for some.

We ate in both the restaurant and the sports bar and the food was ok. The sports bar had many activities at night (bingo, trivia) and food and drink specials.

I did not like the $12.95 resort fee tacked on to the bill. not sure what you got for the money, but it feels like a cash grab.

All in all would stay here again.