Review Highlights
Not a Sport's Bar

Loved this place to stay, gamble a little, Six Strings looked divine but we had steaks the night... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Y6581MNkim
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
all around good spot

Enjoyed one of the Kool Deadwood Nights show here. Returned again and enjoyed dinner at the Six... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
KathyM06037
Kensington, Connecticut

All reviews event center hotel lobby very nice hotel concert hall slime plant would definitely stay here again sports bar stayed here south dakota table games main street steak acoustics casino slots performance downtown
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We didn't stay at the hotel, but attended the concert at the event center. was a great experience. The seating is good and the acoustics are great. The tickets were reasonable, but the drinks were very high priced. I will definitely attend another concert at this venue. The staff was great and very helpful with ushering us to our seats.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This review is of the Deadwood Mountain Grand events center only. We did not stay in the hotel, but attended a concert at the venue and absolutely loved it. It has a barn feel to it, the acoustics were good, and the seating was great. The tickets were cheap and parking was wonderful. I can't wait to attend another concert at this venue.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed here for a week for a conference.

If you've never been here before you park out front, walk through the casino and take an elevator to the lobby level. There is a plaque in the elevator explaining why the two elevators and I recommend having a look at it. A casino staff member saw me walk in and escorted me to the hotel elevator.

Check-in was nice and easy. The rooms are well appointed and clean, but there was no bath tub in my room. Not an issue for me, but may be for some.

We ate in both the restaurant and the sports bar and the food was ok. The sports bar had many activities at night (bingo, trivia) and food and drink specials.

I did not like the $12.95 resort fee tacked on to the bill. not sure what you got for the money, but it feels like a cash grab.

All in all would stay here again.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have always been pleased with everything staying here. Easy access to everything. It's quiet at night. LOve staying herer

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

We booked here for a one night stay while attending the stock show in Rapid City. Was a nice, clean place and close to town so we could walk to other casinos, restaurants, etc. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again. The only thing I thought was odd was that we had to walk all the way through the casino to get to the elevator that took you upstairs to the lobby of the hotel. Not even really a negative just an observation that I will know of next time we stay.

Date of experience: February 2017